New fact checks about things Harris has said

thesetat2013

Found this link to a fact checking service that has done some checking into things Harris has said. Since most media is Democratically biased for Harris to win. I thought people might like to see what some of the fact checks were. I post this knowing full well that the hard-core Dems will brush over it and say nothing bad about it or begin their Trump tirade saying how much worse Trump is. So i ask to please keep this post only about fact checks for Harris. 

Make another post about Trump so the Dems can have a place to vent their hatred for him ok. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/every-claim-harris-has-made-that-we-ve-fact-checked-during-2024-presidential-campaign/ss-AA1samWG?ocid=nl_article_link

Here are a few things she said. You can use the link to learn the facts. 

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 2.54.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 2.55.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 3.02.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 3.04.30 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Willie brown boosted  her start in Politics.

“Vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris had an extramarital affair with former San Francisco Mayor and California State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, who gave her two political appointments that launched her political career”. Mixture

Neither Brown nor Harris ever tried to conceal the fact they had been a couple. Brown addressed accusations of favoritism in the San Francisco Chronicle on Jan. 26, 2019:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-willie-brown-mistress/

• Haha 1