IDF Discovers Hezbollah Bunker Stocked for Planned Invasion Bigger than October 7 Attacks

Social Media

9 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

In case anyone wonders why Israeli forces would invade or aerial bomb sites in Lebanon, you have the answer.

i think we already worked that out ..but thank you.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I don’t trust the IDF. They are shameless liars.
Probably exaggerated or not true at all.

Would you rather trust Hezbollah? 

How about the international journalists that also viewed all the terrorist infrastructure?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Bending the truth <<< to call it nicely. 

Besides - that's a huge stockpile of ammo! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Bending the truth <<< to call it nicely. 

Besides - that's a huge stockpile of ammo! 

Add it to the other 700 caches of ammo they found in the same area, some from North Korea and Russia

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

When Hagari appeared in a video in a supposed command center in the basement of a Gaza hospital, he showed a list of operatives on the wall. It was a claim promptly debunked by viewers who could read Arabic who could see that it was a calendar. Aside from that, there was small gear that could have been placed there in minutes for show.

Another scene showed weapons that looked like bazookas stashed behind an MRI machine. Again this equipment could have been placed there for filming, as the magnetic field generated by the MRI in use would have been problematical.

So when Hagari does these cameo appearances, I would be skeptical of his claims. Did he conduct a walk through of the mile-long facility, or just show a room that could be in somebody's house?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, placnx said:

I would be skeptical of his claims. Did he conduct a walk through of the mile-long facility, or just show a room that could be in somebody's house?

skeptical? Even if he would say "the sun rises on East" - I still will be very skeptical. 

Just now, MalcolmB said:

No. They lie as well.

Why did you cut my post?

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Would you rather trust Hezbollah? 

How about the international journalists that also viewed all the terrorist infrastructure?

Do the International journalists lie to?

2 hours ago, koolkarl said:

As far as I am concerned, drop the big one on Iran and the world will be a much better place.

Yes, just what North Korea, Russia, possibly China is waiting for!

Dropping "the big one" in times of relative peace would allow them all to start doing the same on their problematic neighbors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Right. The IDF probably constructed all those tunnels right under the nose of UNIFIL. Perhaps they want to use them to sneak into Lebanon! Or maybe they are fake too and just want Hezbollah to look bad.

Edited by 300sd
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

In case anyone wonders why Israeli forces would invade or aerial bomb sites in Lebanon, you have the answer.

The US says the Israelis have the right to defend themselves.

Don't the Palestinians have that same right to defend themselves?

Does that right mean that they have a free hand to invade Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon and in the past few days to attack the UNIFIL. To starve the Palestinians in Gaza, destroy the infrastructure, water and sewage, to destroy apartments and hospitals, to kill an estimated 43,xxx Palestinian men, women, children and babies, to injure over 100,xxx an estimated Palestinian men, women, children and babies? That is only in Gaza. How about the West Bank and in the Lebanon.

I don't think that is what the Israeli people want either.

It is certainly what Netanyahu and hi war mongering cabinet want.

Edited by billd766
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Does that right mean that they have a free hand to invade Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon and in the past few days to attack the UNIFIL. To starve the Palestinians in Gaza, destroy the infrastructure, water and sewage, to destroy apartments and hospitals, to kill an estimated 43,xxx Palestinian men, women, children and babies, to injure over 100,xxx an estimated Palestinian men, women, children and babies? That is only in Gaza. How about the West Bank and in the Lebanon.

Yeh, they have every right and I'm surprised they put up with attacks on their country for as long as they have. Obviously Oct. 7 broke the camel's back. You do know about Oct. 7 huh?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

46 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Yeh, they have every right and I'm surprised they put up with attacks on their country for as long as they have. Obviously Oct. 7 broke the camel's back. You do know about Oct. 7 huh?

I know about Oct 7th going all the way back to 1948. How about you?

Because this did not start in October 7th 2023 but way back in 1948 or were you not aware of that.

The details are a bit vague, but it was happening many decades before that, or did you not know that either.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Did you forget this is about Hezbollah planning an attack on Israel?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

It is a war and unpleasant things happen in wars and people get killed and buildings get damaged , Palestinians would have known the consequences of starting a war and Palestineians  could end the war by ending their war crimes against Israelis and releasing the hostages

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Did you forget this is about Hezbollah planning an attack on Israel?

Where apart from IDF speculation about a stockpile of possible defensive  supplies confirm any "plan" ?

The US has a stockpile of nuclear weapons. Does that confirm they intend to attack Mexico?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Where apart from IDF speculation about a stockpile of possible defensive  supplies confirm any "plan" ?

The US has a stockpile of nuclear weapons. Does that confirm they intend to attack Mexico?

Are they on the border of Mexico next to UN posts that are supposed to have de armed them? Have they been using them for the last year against Mexico? Hezbollah has launched over 9,000 missiles from that area at Israel.

Or is that just a trolling deflection?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I know about Oct 7th going all the way back to 1948. How about you?

Because this did not start in October 7th 2023 but way back in 1948 or were you not aware of that.

The details are a bit vague, but it was happening many decades before that, or did you not know that either.

Yeh that's right. I'm glad you know about it too. Had me fooled for a minute. So why is Israel the only country in the world only allowed to defend itself? They never seem to be allowed to win a war before the world comes down on them and says they are only allowed an equal response. Sorry, equal response time is over. It's time to rid the world of this disease. Of course it's only my opinion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Yes, after the US was shooting Rockets into Mexico for a long time, I am sure they intend to attack Mexico....... ohhh wait, it was the Hezbollah doing it to Israel, not the US to Mexico, sorry for messing up.

So yes, weapons hidden in tunnels near to the Israel Border are most probably intended to use agains Israel. They are one of the Terrorist Organizations who want to eliminate Israel. 

• Like 1