Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

15 hours ago, illisdean said:

The 2024 race is close, or so they want you to think but for some the next level of desperation is creeping in for you guessed it: cackling Kamala who now is offer legalized drugs (marijuana) to blacks if they vote for her. Her internal polls must be abysmal. Vote for kamala and she'll legalize drugs for you! Unique, but uniquely moronic unless you need votes and you are stupid enough to think black folk need drugs and will vote for you. Hilarious.

Kamala_blackdrugs.jpg.e420b6422e3d3fa61cf69ff1cf92a14f.jpg

https://x.com/KamalaHarris/status/1845993766441644386

You oppose decriminalization of marijuana?

Do you live in Thailand?

15 hours ago, illisdean said:

Kamala is hemorrhaging support all over the spectrum lately and support among blacks and black men is no exception and her support and poll numbers on most metrics are much worse than Bidens. If the democrat election fraud shenanigans are insufficient Harris has ZERO chance.

NYTblacksupportbyparty.thumb.jpg.b14af016265dd970a83c6b8568b1cfc3.jpg

https://archive.ph/jyp2U#selection-917.0-921.345:~:text=A New York Times/Siena College poll last week found,15 percent of Black voters saying they would back him

Live by a single poll, die by a single poll.

14 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The trend is what is important, not the raw numbers. THe Democrats are terrified that African Americans are wandering off the plantation and discovering that GOP policies, especially economics and immigration, are good for them. Plus they hate the shallow pandering that they are now getting from Harris and Obama. 

Because African Americans want and need tax cuts for billionaires.

By Election Day, Kamala Harris will get as many Black votes, as a percentage, as Trump will get from Republicans.

The percent of the female vote in the total electorate will be a key metric. I believe that it's going to be more than 54%, which is a win for Kamala Harris.

The Trumpers will have no idea how to respond, since neither the Trump campaign nor the Russians are providing talking points on this.

54% of early voters in Georgia yesterday were female, which is bad for Trump.

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Because African Americans want and need tax cuts for billionaires.

By Election Day, Kamala Harris will get as many Black votes, as a percentage, as Trump will get from Republicans.

Can I borrow your crystal ball? I need to find out the winning Lotto numbers.

:whistling:

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The percent of the female vote in the total electorate will be a key metric. I believe that it's going to be more than 54%, which is a win for Kamala Harris.

The Trumpers will have no idea how to respond, since neither the Trump campaign nor the Russians are providing talking points on this.

54% of early voters in Georgia yesterday were female, which is bad for Trump.

Women are capable of seeing how bad Harris is and either voting for Trump, or not voting at all.

Perhaps you believe that women will vote for her because she is a female :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can I borrow your crystal ball? I need to find out the winning Lotto numbers.

:whistling:

I am using real data, as opposed to your fairy dust.

BTW, over 6 million early ballots have been returned, with only 32% from Republicans:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-elections/early-vote

Edited by Danderman123

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Women are capable of seeing how bad Harris is and either voting for Trump, or not voting at all.

Perhaps you believe that women will vote for her because she is a female :cheesy:

Virtually every poll shows that the majority of men are voting for Trump.

Do you disagree?

I guess last night's word salad interview with Harris and Fox will cause her ratings to surge....NOT. She couldn't answer a single question. America haters are really hoping this idiot wins. 

• Agree 1

The Trumpers here will never admit that they are losing. 

But, when Trump's team concludes they are losing, they will change the focus to "the election is rigged". Of course, the Trumpers will echo their talking points.

Just now, retarius said:

I guess last night's word salad interview with Harris and Fox will cause her ratings to surge....NOT. She couldn't answer a single question. America haters are really hoping this idiot wins. 

Hey, she generated some ratings, and got you to watch.

Mission accomplished.

On 10/16/2024 at 7:48 AM, neeray said:

It may be a neck and neck race at this time but with the ridiculous lies and bluster pouring out of Trump's pie hole nonstop, it's impossible to not imagine that Harris will prevail on November 5. 

It might be neck and neck....but you have the distortion of the electoral college to consider....and that Trump's ratings have  improved recently whereas Harris's are on the way down. This often happens in the month prior to the elections....look at the Clinton plowing numbers.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Hey, she generated some ratings, and got you to watch.

Mission accomplished.

She's on the way down....another 2 points down next week and then 1% before the election....ie the idiot child is dead in the water.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

She's on the way down....another 2 points down next week and then 1% before the election....ie the idiot child is dead in the water.

So now you are a fortune teller?

I guess you may find one poll next week showing her down one point, but no way the polling aggregate has down one point next week.

I guess that means you will have to change your username next week.