Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

Such an incredible hypocrite. Everything Trump says and does is fakenand insincere. 

An internal whistleblower complaint at Trump Media calls for CEO Devin Nunes to be fired, alleging he has “severely” mismanaged the company and opened it to “substantial risk of legal action” from regulators, according to a copy reviewed by ProPublica.

The letter also says that former President Donald Trump’s company is hiring “America Last” — alleging that Nunes imposed a directive to hire only foreign contractors at the expense of “American workers who are deeply committed to our mission.”

“This approach not only contradicts the America First principles we stand for but also raises concerns about the quality, dedication, and alignment of our workforce with our core values,” the letter says.

Trump’s promise to “stop outsourcing” and “punish” companies that send jobs abroad has been a centerpiece of his political career, including his current campaign for president.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-media-whistleblower-complaint-devin-nunes

11 hours ago, illisdean said:

The Midwest is comprised of 12 states, Kamala is leading and likely to win in two, maybe three of them, MN & Il, WI.

You failed geography. Did u get your schooling north of the 49th perhaps?

Haha... currently nationwide Harris and Trump are at a 50/50 split. With Democratically controlled news that the swing states have Harris on a downward trend that should be going up instead. The people are finally seeing Harris for what she is. And they are putting Trump ahead of her as a viable president. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, linksman00 said:

Danderman,      The actual numbers thus far in PA is closer to 64% of the early vote has been Democrat and historically Republicans in PA vote on election day, so the numbers at this point historically have been much closer to 73-74% for Democrats, so they are behind by roughly 10% of where they usually are, but that is not the real problem for the Dems in PA, the real problem is that many of those registered Democrat early voters are Black Men, and 30%+ of Black men are going to vote for Trump over Harris, so a good chunk of those early Democrats votes, will actually be for Trump. There are only around 4 or 5 legitimate pollsters that have a good track record here in the U.S,. and all of them have Trump up in 6 of the 7 swing states, and the odds makers in the U.K. have had so much money bet on Trump this past week that their bookmaking odds as of today have Trump at over a 60% chance to become the 47th President of the United States. If I were you my friend, I would lock up all the sharp objects in your home on Nov. 5th, because when you arise on Nov. 6th and see that Trump has won a massive victory in the Electoral College and the Republicans have taken back the Senate and increased their majority in the House of Reps, you might have a visceral reaction like most of your ilk will. My suggestion is get prescribed some Prozac next week and take plenty of it when you arise on Nov. 6th.

Delusional, seriously too. Harris Wins

You can pretend Trump has way too much baggage to win any election.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Such an incredible hypocrite. Everything Trump says and does is fakenand insincere. 

An internal whistleblower complaint at Trump Media calls for CEO Devin Nunes to be fired, alleging he has “severely” mismanaged the company and opened it to “substantial risk of legal action” from regulators, according to a copy reviewed by ProPublica.

The letter also says that former President Donald Trump’s company is hiring “America Last” — alleging that Nunes imposed a directive to hire only foreign contractors at the expense of “American workers who are deeply committed to our mission.”

“This approach not only contradicts the America First principles we stand for but also raises concerns about the quality, dedication, and alignment of our workforce with our core values,” the letter says.

Trump’s promise to “stop outsourcing” and “punish” companies that send jobs abroad has been a centerpiece of his political career, including his current campaign for president.

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-media-whistleblower-complaint-devin-nunes

Do you think Harris is sincere when she says she'll close the border after wanting to keep it open for thirty years? 

Do you think Harris is a hypocrite for pretending to "believe and support women" while saying nothing about her POC husband knocking up the nanny and (allegedly) beating up an ex-girlfriend? 

How about effectively lying when she claimed she and stolen valor Walz would "follow federal law" when they both in fact worked to change the laws?

5 hours ago, linksman00 said:

Danderman,      The actual numbers thus far in PA is closer to 64% of the early vote has been Democrat and historically Republicans in PA vote on election day, so the numbers at this point historically have been much closer to 73-74% for Democrats, so they are behind by roughly 10% of where they usually are, but that is not the real problem for the Dems in PA, the real problem is that many of those registered Democrat early voters are Black Men, and 30%+ of Black men are going to vote for Trump over Harris, so a good chunk of those early Democrats votes, will actually be for Trump. There are only around 4 or 5 legitimate pollsters that have a good track record here in the U.S,. and all of them have Trump up in 6 of the 7 swing states, and the odds makers in the U.K. have had so much money bet on Trump this past week that their bookmaking odds as of today have Trump at over a 60% chance to become the 47th President of the United States. If I were you my friend, I would lock up all the sharp objects in your home on Nov. 5th, because when you arise on Nov. 6th and see that Trump has won a massive victory in the Electoral College and the Republicans have taken back the Senate and increased their majority in the House of Reps, you might have a visceral reaction like most of your ilk will. My suggestion is get prescribed some Prozac next week and take plenty of it when you arise on Nov. 6th.

I'm basing my post on data.

Your post is a wish. 

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you think Harris is sincere when she says she'll close the border after wanting to keep it open for thirty years? 

Do you think Harris is a hypocrite for pretending to "believe and support women" while saying nothing about her POC husband knocking up the nanny and (allegedly) beating up an ex-girlfriend? 

How about effectively lying when she claimed she and stolen valor Walz would "follow federal law" when they both in fact worked to change the laws?

For better or worse, the time for convincing voters is over, and we are in the GOTV phase of the election.

That's why Elon's failures with his GOTV operations are significant.

Early voting numbers are showing that the GOP effort to promote early voting are failing. More to the point, Trump's campaign is basing a lot of their hopes on young men, who are notorious for not voting. 

Conversely young women tend to support Harris, and they do vote.

• Agree 1

If Trump were truly gaining in the polls, then New Hampshire and Virginia would be tightening up. 

But they aren't, which indicates that we are seeing the impact of fake Republican polls flooding the zone, as I predicted last month.

54 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You support JD Vance, who is all in for Project 2025. If Trump wins, and then leaves office, JD Vance is president.

I guess that would mean Project 2025 would be front and center of his administration.

That should make you very happy.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You support JD Vance, who is all in for Project 2025. If Trump wins, and then leaves office, JD Vance is president.

I guess that would mean Project 2025 would be front and center of his administration.

That should make you very happy.

You support stolen valor Walz, who is all in for open borders, higher taxes, DEI, men in girls' showers and mutilation of children's genitals. If Harris wins, and then leaves office, stolen valor Walz is President. 

I guess that would mean that open borders, higher taxes, DEI, men in girls' showers and mutilation of children's genitals would be front and center of his administration. 

That should make you happy. 

Oh wait, Harris supports all those things as well, so you'd be happy from the get...

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

You support stolen valor Walz, who is all in for open borders, higher taxes, DEI, men in girls' showers and mutilation of children's genitals. If Harris wins, and then leaves office, stolen valor Walz is President. 

I guess that would mean that open borders, higher taxes, DEI, men in girls' showers and mutilation of children's genitals would be front and center of his administration. 

That should make you happy. 

Oh wait, Harris supports all those things as well, so you'd be happy from the get...

Personal attacks on a candidate as a deflection from substantiative policy issues. How very MAGA of you.

Please tell us if you support Project 2025, as does JD Vance.

In 2016 Hillary won the popular vote by 48% to Trump's 46%.  However, the US is not a democracy, so Trump won with 304 Electoral votes to Hillary's 234.  I strongly suspect that the numbers will be similar this time, though the popular vote may be even more lopsided.

A reform of the electoral system in the US is long overdue!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Musk is literally trying to buy the election.  In the swing states, but only the swing states, he is giving away a million dollars a day to a lucky winner.  The catch?  You have to be a registered voter.  Never mind if you live in a non-swing state--he could give a rat's ass if you register to vote.  

His focus is buying the election for Trump by insuring Trump wins the swing states.  He is also paying $100 to registered Pennsylvania voters who sign a Mickey Mouse petition he's ponied up.  Again, no voter registration, no $100.   With both schemes, he hopes to attract voters who like him and like his conservative agenda, and his support of Trump .  

Sad--and disgusting--for America that a billionaire in a close election could buy himself a president.  Yet another reason to ditch the Electoral College--which has become a nasty farce that completely  ignores the majority will of the voters and can be manipulated in a sick, perverted way such as this.

Is the million dollar giveaway legal?   One legal expert consulted in the article I read said the voter registration requirement makes it illegal.  Does Musk care?  Absolutely not.  By the time he might get his hands slapped by the courts the election will be long over and the damage done.   With the election so close and likely a few thousand votes making the difference in some swing states, he could succeed.

I find it telling that, once again, it's a Republican presidential supporter, closely linked to Trump, trying to subvert election integrity--as Trump illegally tried to do in Georgia.  At the same time, its Republicans always loudly complaining about election integrity, as they stomp all over it.  

47 minutes ago, newnative said:

Musk is literally trying to buy the election.  In the swing states, but only the swing states, he is giving away a million dollars a day to a lucky winner.  The catch?  You have to be a registered voter.  Never mind if you live in a non-swing state--he could give a rat's ass if you register to vote.  

His focus is buying the election for Trump by insuring Trump wins the swing states.  He is also paying $100 to registered Pennsylvania voters who sign a Mickey Mouse petition he's ponied up.  Again, no voter registration, no $100.   With both schemes, he hopes to attract voters who like him and like his conservative agenda, and his support of Trump .  

Sad--and disgusting--for America that a billionaire in a close election could buy himself a president.  Yet another reason to ditch the Electoral College--which has become a nasty farce that completely  ignores the majority will of the voters and can be manipulated in a sick, perverted way such as this.

Is the million dollar giveaway legal?   One legal expert consulted in the article I read said the voter registration requirement makes it illegal.  Does Musk care?  Absolutely not.  By the time he might get his hands slapped by the courts the election will be long over and the damage done.   With the election so close and likely a few thousand votes making the difference in some swing states, he could succeed.

I find it telling that, once again, it's a Republican presidential supporter, closely linked to Trump, trying to subvert election integrity--as Trump illegally tried to do in Georgia.  At the same time, its Republicans always loudly complaining about election integrity, as they stomp all over it.  

Unlike Harris, who is promising $20K unsecured loan/grants to black men...

At least Musk is using his own money.

14 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

FB_IMG_1726107793283.jpg