Staying Beyond Thailand Privilege Visa Expiry

My 5-year Thailand Privilege visa (formally Thailand Elite visa) expires on 03/01/2025, but because my last arrival in Thailand was 3rd September, my permission-of-stay stamp is until 2/09/2025.

Based on this and on my research before I originally paid for this visa, I'd understood I could stay in Thailand without issue until 2/09/2025. That's exactly 8 months after my visa expires. But I thought I'd double check with the Thailand Privilege Member Contact Centre first. This is the response I received:

Thank you for your email, as we checked. You will only permitted to stay in Thailand under the Privilege visa until January 3rd, 2025.

To be honest, I don't trust anything I'm told by the staff in the office as I've been told so many conflicting and wrong things over the years. It's not always their fault, as there's so much confusion and wrong information put out by immigration departments and officials.

So, can anyone else with similar circumstances confirm whether I can stay in Thailand until 2/09/2025? 

I've also read of some people getting reentry permits in their "6th year". is this still possible? If so, how and where?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I’ve been a Thai Elite member for 17 years - throughout that time I have lost any faith in the accuracy of information they provided me which nearly compromised my status here on a couple of occasions.

Recommend advice - don’t believe what Thai Elite tell you - find an alternative more reliable source. 
(i.e.  check directly with immigration) 

• Agree 1