Yellow book USA citizen

Hello 

I am a USA citizen trying to get a yellow house book in Sattihip District Chonburi Province.  

Would someone who has been through the process help me understand in English what I need to do please ?

I have uploaded the written requirements in Thai language. The Chonburi Sattihip office does not have an English speaking officer that can help me and my family understand where to go or what to do. 

Thank you 

image.jpg

Edited by Wake Up1

You do not need a marriage certificate, however, we needed to take the village leader, owner and the in-laws to witness that I lived there. It is a registration of you as a long term resident, not an owner or spouse. Spousal registration is a different tangle of paperwork.

They are not going to do anything in English for you, you will need to obtain a translator.

No idea what an Immigration Book is. I don't have one.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

You do not need a marriage certificate, however, we needed to take the village leader, owner and the in-laws to witness that I lived there. It is a registration of you as a long term resident, not an owner or spouse. Spousal registration is a different tangle of paperwork.

They are not going to do anything in English for you, you will need to obtain a translator.

No idea what an Immigration Book is. I don't have one.

Thank you for your help. Where did you get your passport translated into Thai and did you have a separate paper for translating your parents names into Thai ? 

16 minutes ago, Wake Up1 said:

Thank you for your help. Where did you get your passport translated into Thai and did you have a separate paper for translating your parents names into Thai ? 

I submitted my birth certificate as well as the passport.

http://www.pasa24.com/ They can translate scans online.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1