Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

51 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your false claim? No? I thought not. 

So you are going with a failing memory again?

You need help with that.

Trump's attack on peaceful protestors to facilitate his photo op was big news.

Google is your friend. The attack took place in Lafayette Park, you can look it up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Wow, he did it all by himself, in an effort to make the BLM protesters look bad? What a hero...

...or was he part of a larger group of protesters that did the deed?

...no word on the 2000 officers injured, or is that part of your claim just being memory holed?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how you do it when you don't want your question answered.:thumbsup:

Actually, I asked Danderman that he dodged by making up a story. 

Now you are dishonestly trying to cover for him.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Wow, he did it all by himself, in an effort to make the BLM protesters look bad? What a hero...

...or was he part of a larger group of protesters that did the deed?

...no word on the 2000 officers injured, or is that part of your claim just being memory holed?

For the record, some right wing extremists joined in with the protestors, sort of adding fire to an incendiary situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2024 at 9:22 AM, Danderman123 said:

You keep parsing words to try to belittle the January 6 insurrection.

Do you mean the insurrection that wasn't an insurrection?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

For the record, I stated that Trump had peaceful protestors tear gassed to make way for a Trump photo op at a church.

And I provided proof.

@Yellowtail is clinging to a childish claim that since Trump himself didn't do the tear gassing, I am lying.

And that's why he's a Trumper - he will go to any degree to protect his Dear Leader from blame.

"For the record" you claimed that you membered Trump teargassing peaceful protestors which is not true, and now you've doubled down with more dishonestly. 

You, like most leftist care nothing about the truth and will say anything. Fortunately, more and more people are waking up and realizing how truly dishonest and unscrupulous the left is. 

Liar04.thumb.jpg.9cff2908d609f8ace1dcd64b42cd38a8.jpg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, rasg said:

He can push back as much as he likes. Most of Ray Epps antics are on video.

Ray Epps is just your basic Trumper, same as you. Except he was convicted in connection with January 6.

You Trumpers turn on each other so quickly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"For the record" you claimed that you membered Trump teargassing peaceful protestors which is not true, and now you've doubled down with more dishonestly. 

You, like most leftist care nothing about the truth and will say anything. Fortunately, more and more people are waking up and realizing how truly dishonest and unscrupulous the left is. 

Liar04.thumb.jpg.9cff2908d609f8ace1dcd64b42cd38a8.jpg

And Hitler never gassed any Jews.

Did it rain yet in "Bangkok"?

Edited by Danderman123

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Ray Epps is just your basic Trumper, same as you. Except he was convicted in connection with January 6.

You Trumpers turn on each other so quickly.

Indeed. Never in the history of politics have so many top ranking administration members turned on a then sitting/now former head of state. It's unprecedented and entirely unsurprising.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Indeed. Never in the history of politics have so many top ranking administration members turned on a then sitting/now former head of state. It's unprecedented and entirely unsurprising.

Do you have anything that supports your claim?

No, you don't. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never said he did. 

Does your poor memory allow you to recall that it is common for normal people to say that "Hitler gassed 6 million Jews"?

You see, normal people speak in shorthand, so saying "Hitler gassed 6 million Jews" is shorthand that replaces the exact sequence of events.

Same as "Trump gassed protestors" is shorthand.

But, you are so determined to absolve Trump of any blame, you can't accept normal reality. That's where the psychological issue is revealed.

Edited by Danderman123

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have anything that supports your claim?

No, you don't. 

Knowledge of history.

The number of former Trump staffers who have turned on him is unprecedented in US history.

However, you will try to troll your way out of this in your usual manner. And then forget everything tomorrow.

Tell you what, do you remember any other former president who had so many staffers turn on them? I am sure you cannot.

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't recall many attacks on the police during the summer of 2000.

I do remember Trump teargassing peaceful protestors so he could do a photo op at a church.

So how many is your many?  2, 4, 6, 8, 10 ? Or more?

I don’t recall teargassing for the reason you mentioned.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Does your poor memory allow you to recall that it is common for normal people to say that "Hitler gassed 6 million Jews"?

You see, normal people speak in shorthand, so saying "Hitler gassed 6 million Jews" is shorthand that replaces the exact sequence of events.

Same as "Trump gassed protestors" is shorthand.

But, you are so determine to absolve Trump of any blame, you can't accept normal reality. That's where the psychological issue is revealed.

Then why did you have to double down and lie about it?