Foreign Election Interference in the US 2024 Election!

Hanaguma

1 hour ago, theblether said:

They don't want to know, they don't want to hear the truth. And the truth was out within days. 

There's a lot more to it than simply saying that report came out and is correct. It seems odd that the actions happened before the curfew during a protest that was peaceful at the time and right at the time of Trump and friends walk. The two views is that it was cleared to complete fencing in daylight - even though it was completed mainly at night  - the second that it was done to protect Trump during his walk - the latter stated by the Justice Departments own lawyers. 

This Washington Post report is interesting https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/24/trump-ig-report-lafayette-square/ - you'll need to provide your email to see it - as is the  Wikipedia page I have posted that has lots of detail beyond your report.

The broader issue is Trump's apparent opinions on what actions to take during such protests including the use of active troops by invocation of the Insurrection Act - the section on Law and Order on the  Wikipedia page is interesting. 

Though the report you provide is interesting it appears it is not appropriate to go on a victory lap of debunking such claims as some suggest based on that report alone . 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

They don't want to know, they don't want to hear the truth. And the truth was out within days. 

They know, but they lie, 

And any leftist protest the MSM describes with "peaceful" was a likely a full-on riot.

• Haha 1

It's hilarious that the left wants Trump convicted of treason for not calling out the troops to clear right-wing rioters fast enough on January 6th, yet also wants him convicted for the police taking upon themselves to clear a left-wing riot. 

DOJ OIG Releases Report on DOJ’s Response to Protest Activity and Civil Unrest in Washington, D.C. in Late May and Early June 2020, Including at Lafayette Park

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rasg said:

I tried to add to my last post but left it too late.

There is also a video floating around of Nancy Pelosi admitting it about the NG and the video was shot by her own daughter.

Nope.

That one exists only in your mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Monday said:

The large caches of guns were standing by in Virginia motels with Popeye Rhodes’ shock troops.

Old news all laid out in the Jan 06 report. And evidence in the successful prosecution of the “oathkeepers”,  for your side to conveniently ignore. 

IMG_5315.webp

And they were going to go get the guns AFTER they overthrew the United States Government. Right.

Sounds more like Biden planned it.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, mogandave said:

And they were going to go get the guns AFTER they overthrew the United States Government. Right.

Biden planned it? 🤣

If large numbers of armed bully boys had entered DC and assaulted the Capitol it would have provoked a deadly and immediate response from law enforcement. The guns and armed goons were ready, if needed, after their initial  objective was achieved. It was a failed armed insurrection. Even if the traitors had achieved their immediate goal and captured/killed lawmakers the plan would have failed, in my opinion.

Why? In an unprecedented act the US Military would have intervened to restore The Constitution and lawful transfer of power.   

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Biden planned it? 🤣

If large numbers of armed bully boys had entered DC and assaulted the Capitol it would have provoked a deadly and immediate response from law enforcement. The guns and armed goons were ready, if needed, after their initial  objective was achieved. It was a failed armed insurrection. Even if the traitors had achieved their immediate goal and captured/killed lawmakers the plan would have failed, in my opinion.

Why? In an unprecedented act the US Military would have intervened to restore The Constitution and lawful transfer of power.   

Too funny

13 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

It's hilarious that the left wants Trump convicted of treason for not calling out the troops to clear right-wing rioters fast enough on January 6th, yet also wants him convicted for the police taking upon themselves to clear a left-wing riot. 

DOJ OIG Releases Report on DOJ’s Response to Protest Activity and Civil Unrest in Washington, D.C. in Late May and Early June 2020, Including at Lafayette Park

You are confusing a violent insurrection at the Capitol with a peaceful protest at Lafayette Park.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

The guns were in storage in case they were needed by the insurrectionists to enter the Capitol.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Bear spray, body armor,  improvised weapons

Zip tie handcuffs, Helmets

Yeah, that's what right-wingers bring to a peaceful protest

Oh lets construct a gallows.

2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol_DSC09156_(50826223403)_(cropped_to_gallows).jpg

Nice crop. First, it looks like it will fall apart, second you'd have to get Pense to squat down to put the noose on, and finally, if the person being hung swung forward. it would fall over. 

Now I know all you really smart guys will claim the Trump supporters were just too stupid to build it correctly, just as they were so stupid they forgot to bring their guns to the "armed inssurrection", but to a dumba** like me, it looks like some overzealous idiots wanting to get on TV.

I do not remember anyone getting all bent about all the violent leftists rioting after Trump was elected. 

Gallows001.thumb.jpg.fee25fd317877ba05d60e1ec2a8e1add.jpg

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Nice crop. First, it looks like it will fall apart, second you'd have to get Pense to squat down to put the noose on, and finally, if the person being hung swung forward. it would fall over. 

Now I know all you really smart guys will claim the Trump supporters were just too stupid to build it correctly, just as they were so stupid they forgot to bring their guns to the "armed inssurrection", but to a dumba** like me, it looks like some overzealous idiots wanting to get on TV.

I do not remember anyone getting all bent about all the violent leftists rioting after Trump was elected. 

Gallows001.thumb.jpg.fee25fd317877ba05d60e1ec2a8e1add.jpg

A poorly constructed symbolic edifice. Excactly like your entire worldview and specious partisan arguments.

Since when did you become an expert on gallows construction and noose tying anyway?

35 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

A poorly constructed symbolic edifice. Excactly like your entire worldview and specious partisan arguments.

Since when did you become an expert on gallows construction and noose tying anyway?

I bet CNN can come up with some "experts" (i,e, Trump hating leftists) explaining how perfectly constructed it was, and you'll lap it up and be back calling me a liar. 

Edited by Yellowtail