Sick and tired

I am getting sick and tired about all topics about the USA election. Every second topic on AN is about that. Why talk about a country who is bankrupt? Hate Trump hate Harries who cares? not every body lives in the US only 340 million out of 8 billion. Sorry about my American friends but I am getting pinched off. How many posts do we get about the coming Australian election ? None What about New Zealand or Italy India none, 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Sorry about my American friends but I am getting pinched off.

I normally only get snapped off for the happy ending part. I must admit, I've never tried getting pinched off. Is it any good? Maybe I should try it. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, still kicking said:

What about New Zealand

We don't have controversies about abortion or the alphabet thing, and we are too far away from everywhere for rubber boats so nothing about illegal immigrants either. I guess we are just not chaotic enough to care about.

However, I'm pretty sure something really awful is coming along, though I can't post what it is on here.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, still kicking said:

I am getting sick and tired about all topics about the USA election. Every second topic on AN is about that. Why talk about a country who is bankrupt? Hate Trump hate Harries who cares? not every body lives in the US only 340 million out of 8 billion. Sorry about my American friends but I am getting pinched off. How many posts do we get about the coming Australian election ? None What about New Zealand or Italy India none, 

You could just not click on posts like that, or have a vacation from AN till after the election. Is that too hard?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

That guy with the orange facepaint has turned the US electoral system into a reality show.  After Election Day it will switch to The Stolen Election, just like four years ago.

Even the news reporters and researchers of the real news channels are sick of all this "wow, did you hear what he said today!?" and so on, but he brings the ratings.

It might get better: for example, what if Biden took advantage of this stuff the Supreme Court is doing for DT in regard to what is/isn't allowed by presidential immunity and throws the multi-impeached felon into the clink as one of his final acts as POTUS.

We're all sick of this guy, where is The Almighty and his bolt of lightning when we need him?

Who cares what you think, bendejo ...

• Sad 1

Didn't you post this very same topic within the last week or so?

If you don't like it, don't click on the link that goes to that topic.

We're ALL sick of this election. I practice the holy right to ignore most of the political topics and you can, too.