How to get a Jomtien Masseuse to your Condo for Less

henrik2000

22 hours ago, GypsyT said:

When I do my daily morning walk 4am girls at Dongtan football statue offer "anything" for 300 THB.

Would that work for you?

Really, 300THB? The drunk ladyboys at the Dongtan beach volleyball courts want 800 THB, and "anything" may be limited. 

On 10/20/2024 at 1:28 AM, henrik2000 said:

Hello, I'd love to get a REGULAR non-naughty oil massage by trained talent for 2 hours in my condo in Jomtien (near Dongtan police box on the beach) for maximally 400 THB per hour. There are many massage shops almost next door, but while on the premises they ask 300 THB per hour, they demand 500 THB for massage in my condo – and they demand 1000 for 2 hours in my condo! No discount.

I need this massage only around 1 or 2 pm, in the hot hours, when massage shops aren't that busy and chock-full of idling talent. Occasionally I talked a manager down to 800 for 2 hours in my condo, but when I actually needed the service, they did ignore my messages or talked themselves out of it. (I believe I am polite, non-smelling, Thai-speaking, not looking like a menace.)

There are outcall massage phone numbers for a rub at home, but they are very expensive. Thai ladies on Thaifriendly offer massage at home, and I may accept that after vetting by video call. But I find them very difficult to track down and to arrive at the time I want, at least in Jomtien at noon (ymmv).

Hanky pank: I want ONLY a regular oil massage in the bright quiet cool of the condo (and not in a chicken shack massage store with broken shower), only starting around 1 pm. I like a masseuse chatty in the first 15 minutes, then rather quiet (she may calmly sing). If the masseuse then offers extras, I might consider (hopefully she isn't pushy). I am aware of the potential mess of an oil massage.

Any tip? Thanks!

Great post…made my day…rofl…thank you. 

19 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

For all the people saying cheap charlie - if the condo is next to the shop (no significant transportation time or cost), there really is no need to charge 1000 baht instead of the regular 600. That's a huge markup for no real reason. If there are tranportation costs sure charge 100-200 more but not 400. But yes- the obvious solution would be to find someone private willing to do massage at home for that rate. I wouldn't bother with the shop employees as they cannot leave the shop during business hours - you want a freelancer massage girl (that isn't looking for extras).

Not always the case....I would expect to be charged more for an off service, and shop employees can often leave the shop.. I have come across a system similar to 'barfine'....

Just wouldn't want to get oil on the bed in the condo and I doubt many have room for massage tables!

Edited by jacko45k

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Just wouldn't want to get oil on the bed in the condo and I doubt many have room for massage tables!

Use your dining room table, lay down a couple of towels, or better still get an air-bed / lilo and throw a towel over it. As to the masseuse, just join ThaiFriendly. Simples.

On 10/20/2024 at 1:28 PM, henrik2000 said:

Hello, I'd love to get a REGULAR non-naughty oil massage by trained talent for 2 hours in my condo in Jomtien (near Dongtan police box on the beach) for maximally 400 THB per hour. There are many massage shops almost next door, but while on the premises they ask 300 THB per hour, they demand 500 THB for massage in my condo – and they demand 1000 for 2 hours in my condo! No discount.

I need this massage only around 1 or 2 pm, in the hot hours, when massage shops aren't that busy and chock-full of idling talent. Occasionally I talked a manager down to 800 for 2 hours in my condo, but when I actually needed the service, they did ignore my messages or talked themselves out of it. (I believe I am polite, non-smelling, Thai-speaking, not looking like a menace.)

There are outcall massage phone numbers for a rub at home, but they are very expensive. Thai ladies on Thaifriendly offer massage at home, and I may accept that after vetting by video call. But I find them very difficult to track down and to arrive at the time I want, at least in Jomtien at noon (ymmv).

Hanky pank: I want ONLY a regular oil massage in the bright quiet cool of the condo (and not in a chicken shack massage store with broken shower), only starting around 1 pm. I like a masseuse chatty in the first 15 minutes, then rather quiet (she may calmly sing). If the masseuse then offers extras, I might consider (hopefully she isn't pushy). I am aware of the potential mess of an oil massage.

Any tip? Thanks!

I pay 600 baht to come to my property and give me massage for one hour they come in there own transport anything additional is by private conversations between client and massage lady ! 

2 hours ago, crazykopite said:

I pay 600 baht to come to my property and give me massage for one hour they come in there own transport anything additional is by private conversations between client and massage lady ! 

55...foreigner prices. I stayed in a beach road hotel for a while and helped the reception with a few technical issues. Later he showed me a business card written in Thai exclusively, in case I wanted a massage in the room. 200 baht for a four hands massage. Normally the Reception would add their 'commission' as the customer wouldn't see the card handed out to hotel reception. Reception didn't ask nor accept any commission. I gave a 100 baht tip to the girls, so paid 300 for a four hands massages. Fell asleep anyway 😊 To be fair, it was a few years back.

• Sad 1

As has been said, the price is pushed up by the cost of transport.

You have been trying to get people to store your bike for free for about twelve months now. Maybe it could fulfill both of your wishes if you lend her your bike😁

• Haha 2

Extra consists not only her own transport but also her time to travel there. You only pay for her actual massage time at your place. 
I have a regular masseuse that come to our house for a 6 hours massage ( 3 hrs for missus and I each) . Price is tb200 @ hour with a 100tb tip. She ride a motorbike as transport. Sometimes her work straddle the lunch or dinner hour so we also provide her with food. The maid cook a simple meal for her. So far this arrangement work for us for more than 10 years . We have had 4 persons during these times. Some left for overseas, some for other reason.