Should "Ethnic Minority" be Replaced with "Global Majority"?

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

England was colonised, when the Scots weren't... 

Unless you are from the one of the 13 families or whoever YOU've been colonised too.

We're basically livestock on private farms (labelled as cuntries)"

Want to stay in Thailand? You fill forms and pay now!

Same everywhere but we're so used to it it's invisible to us.

Wake up & smell the coffee

12 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Different races have different characteristics and attributes.

And yes, we can all be obtuse & point to exceptions to the rule.

You can ignore attributes and characteristics of different races, classes etc. but doesn't make non-existent or unreal.

This is why stereotypes exist.

Consider the Thai wife stereotype - are the characteristics associated really true or not?

Or the lazy ******

The tight ***

The smelly ******

The drunken ****

The low IQ ****

These things are often, even usually, TRUE - that's why they're stereotypes and 'labels'.

We can't operate without rules of thumb hence why we have to label others - to give equal treatment to everyone you meet regardless of how they look and act is suicidal - foolhardy at best.

As per the videos above whites have been systematically brainwashed to NOT have in-group preference - and to be ashamed of their skin colour.

Whites are also the ONLY group trained to virtue signal about my black.thai.indian best mate stuff.

You will never catch a black or Indian going on about 'One of my best friends is Indian acKsHuaLLy".

It's embarrasing.

Also very odd but once you see it you can't unsee it.

As for human being a 'disgusting species' that says a lot more about you then mankind imho - and that type of thinking may explain why you have so few friends.

Maybe you could try changing the company you keep and/or the media you consume.

In my world, all people are basically the same, most.

Your example, just shows your prejudice IMHO.  You'll find different traits, such as the ones you listed in all men & women, worldwide, not just Thais.

Only morons are ashamed of their skin color, and fall into the silliness "I'm ashamed to be born white or whatever".  YouTubes of, are great for comic relief. "Oh, sorry for my white privilege" ... priceless :cheesy:

There was a time, when the brainwashing worked, though always on the weak minded.   Remember the 50s, when our once a week house cleaner was asked by my mother, "What's the one thing you would like in life?", and shocked the hell out of me with his answer, as was expecting some new toy / possession ... "To have been born white". :w00t:

Thankfully, times have changed, in most civilized places.

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Your example, just shows your prejudice IMHO. 

My example: Consider the Thai wife stereotype:

Are the characteristics and associated baggage USUALLY true and deserved or not?

Just answer the question rather than virtue signal boomering about

"mUh lIBerAL (hippy) vALuES"

Now ask someone outside of Thailand what they think of 'Thai wives' and elderly men married to Thai waomen half their age.

IF they're honest you'll get the opposite answer that you would give.

We are NOT all the same.

PS. There's NOTHING wrong with prejudice- or racism for that matter.  It's maybe why pigeons don't hang around with crows and why pigs don't breed with monkeys - I'm prejudiced against scumbags and other nuisances - nothing wrong with that unless you've been brainwashed into believing the

'everyone is equal' '

tavistock socially engineered hippy boomer BS.

Edited by BruceWayne
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

My example: Consider the Thai wife stereotype:

Are the characteristics and associated baggage USUALLY true and deserved or not?

Just answer the question rather than virtue signal boomering about

"mUh lIBerAL (hippy) vALuES"

Now ask someone outside of Thailand what they think of 'Thai wives' and elderly men married to Thai waomen half their age.

IF they're honest you'll get the opposite answer that you would give.

We are NOT all the same.

Not playing your silly game.  My wife is the complete opposite of all your prejudice thoughts.

Talking to ignorant bigots outside of TH, of nothing they have experienced ... guess next you'll suggest me to watch MSM for my news, opinions, and how to live :cheesy:

Have a nice day

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Same here. Multiple races and backgrounds. My best mate growing up was half Bangladeshi. We never discussed it other than when his Mum cooked me dinner and I had no idea what it was. I thought it was much funnier that his dad looked like a ginger Jimmy Hill.

Also amazing how many Thais share equal and opposite views about blacks and farangs. Oh and Indians. Racism isn't a white issue. Me and my blonde girlfriend were regularly racially abused while living in Fiji. I laughed it off. 

Racism is a tool. It sells. It is used to control and divide people. Best way to get rid of it is to stop using it every time someone disagrees with you. It's useful and that's why demand exceeds supply. 

If you want to see how ridiculous it has become watch "Am I racist?" by Matt Walsh. The race grifters are brutally exposed. 

Many have not been well educated nor well travelled so I won’t judge them too critically. The same can’t be said for Westerners from “civilised” countries and have travelled halfway across the world to be here.