Woman Admits to Assault After Throwing Milkshake at Nigel Farage During Election Campaign

Social Media

image.png

A 25-year-old woman has pleaded guilty to assault after throwing a milkshake at Nigel Farage during an election campaign. The incident occurred on 4 June, outside a Wetherspoons pub in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. The woman, identified as Victoria Thomas Bowen, was charged with both criminal damage and assault by beating.

Bowen, from Clacton-on-Sea, admitted her actions in Westminster Magistrates' Court in London, where she faced the charges this morning. The event attracted widespread attention, as Farage, a prominent political figure, was targeted while campaigning. 

The milkshake incident was one of several similar attacks on public figures during election campaigns, which have sparked debate about political protest and personal boundaries. Nigel Farage has previously been the target of strong opposition due to his role in British politics, particularly during his leadership of the Brexit Party.

Bowen's guilty plea brings an end to the legal proceedings related to this act of protest. It remains unclear what consequences she will face following the charges of assault by beating and criminal damage.

Victoria Thomas Bowen arriving at Westminster magistrates' court

Based on a report from Sky News 2024-10-22

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Like 1

The previous guy who violently protested against Farage got [drumroll], you guessed it, a suspended sentence.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1941293/nigel-farage-coffee-cup-attacker-sentencing

It seems throwing cement at someone is less serious than holding a placard and shouting. All depends who you are throwing at it you see. 

image.png.b0b184ced3e480a5b89b6ab980ed9476.png

Edited by JonnyF
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rocketboy2 said:

it could have been acid,  she had used.

Throwing acid is absolutely unacceptable. I wonder if she's regretting not drinking the milkshake first and replacing it with something like dog waste—the punishment for assault would likely be the same, wouldn’t it?

• Confused 2

Just now, JonnyF said:

I see your gaslighting is failing. 

No Jonny, I’m calling out the gaslighting.

You give me the names of people sent to prison for posting stuff online and I’ll (once again) provide records of the actual crimes committed, the term ‘Hurty Words’ will not be included in the crimes.

But you already know that.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, CapraIbex said:

Throwing acid is absolutely unacceptable. I wonder if she's regretting not drinking the milkshake first and replacing it with something like dog waste—the punishment for assault would likely be the same, wouldn’t it?

I don't know.

As the uk judicial system,  is a case of how long,  is a piece of string now days.

or what color that piece of string is.

Oh look, she works on a tramp site.

Who Is Victoria Thomas-Bowen? OnlyFans Model Arrested For Throwing Milkshake At Nigel Farage

Victoria Thomas-Bowen, 25, an OnlyFans model, has been arrested for throwing a milkshake at Nigel Farage, the leader of Reform UK, on June 4 (Tuesday) in Clacton, UK. She has been identified as a Jeremy Corbyn supporter in reports. The incident took place as Farage was leaving a pub in Clacton having just launched his campaign for the 2024 snap election in July.
Edited by rocketboy2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No Jonny, I’m calling out the gaslighting.

You give me the names of people sent to prison for posting stuff online and I’ll (once again) provide records of the actual crimes committed, the term ‘Hurty Words’ will not be included in the crimes.

But you already know that.

We don't need you to repost what happened in court Chomps, everyone knows the sentence, the discussion has moved several steps beyond that as to why it was unduly harsh and rushed through the system so quickly despite the massive backlog of cases. 

Instead perhaps you could post the records from the court case against the thugs who attacked and broke the nose of the female police officer at Manchester airport?

Oh wait, silly me, this is 2 tier Britain so they weren't even charged. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

We don't need you to repost what happened in court Chomps, everyone knows the sentence, the discussion has moved several steps beyond that as to why it was unduly harsh and rushed through the system so quickly despite the massive backlog of cases. 

Instead perhaps you could post the records from the court case against the thugs who attacked and broke the nose of the female police officer at Manchester airport?

Oh wait, silly me, this is 2 tier Britain so they weren't even charged. 

I get your problem Jonny.

Court records contradict the false narrative you need to cling to I order to feed your need for grievance.

1 hour ago, rocketboy2 said:

I don't know.

As the uk judicial system,  is a case of how long,  is a piece of string now days.

or what color that piece of string is.

The colour of the string.

The religion of the string.

And what side of the political spectrum the string can be found.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I get your problem Jonny.

Court records contradict the false narrative you need to cling to I order to feed your need for grievance.

Court records show what happened. 

Not why it happened. Not why the sentence was so unusually long. Not why it was rushed through the courts. Not why similar or even worse crimes do not even go to court.  

The fact you refuse to move beyond what happened tells us everything we need to know. It's a lame strategy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The colour of the string.

The religion of the string.

And what side of the political spectrum the string can be found.

Yes, I left out the religious string. my bad . :giggle:

• Like 1