Trump's policies would jeopardize Social Security, report finds.

Inderpland

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Another aspect of this worth considering.

Undocumented migrants are paying billions into the social security system.

I'm assuming most using fake SS numbers, meaning they will never get a claim.

If the convicted felon is actually successful with his fascistic mass deportations, such actions will deeply harm SS funding.

Do you have anything from a legitimate site to support your false claims? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The reserve fund for Social Security would run empty by 2031 instead of the current estimate of 2034 if Trump's tax breaks, tariffs, and mass deportations are imposed, according to a new report from the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget(CRFB).

New flash: There is no Social Security trust fund, and the system has had negative cash flow since 2010. 

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2024 at 3:38 AM, HappyExpat57 said:

Yeah, it did and is continuining to do so. Old folks will be thrown off of Medicare should the convicted felon slither back in.

https://www.protectourcare.org/59-years-later-medicare-and-medicaid-are-under-attack-as-republicans-wage-war-on-health-care/

This is a legitimate, SCIENCE based website, so MAGA minions will most likely ignore.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.protectourcare.org%2F

Something needs to be done about Medicare and Medicaid.  These programs are eating the federal budget.   

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Anything that affects the American economy affects the whole world, Frank. I must say I'm a bit disappointed that you don't even grasp the simplest of concepts.

Do the massive defcits caused by these programs affect the rest of the world?

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2024 at 1:39 AM, John Drake said:

A good start would be to deny any and all ssa and medicare/medicaid benefits to non-citizens.

Why? Non citizens include work authorization holders and legal residents. They only have entitlement to a benefit if they worked and paid in to it 

Their employers contributions, should they also be confiscated or redistributed, Mr. Marx?

In fact if any “illegals” who worked have gained employment showing under cards will have paid into the SS system, but will never get a benefit from it

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Why? Non citizens include work authorization holders and legal residents. They only have entitlement to a benefit if they worked and paid in to it 

Their employers contributions, should they also be confiscated or redistributed, Mr. Marx?

In fact if any “illegals” who worked have gained employment showing under cards will have paid into the SS system, but will never get a benefit from it

Defenders of illegal aliens always whimper about how they'll never get what they pay into SSA. Then, they turn around and demand amnesty for illegals, which always includes illegals being able to claim Social Security. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TedG said:

Do the massive defcits caused by these programs affect the rest of the world?

Massive deficits in parts of the American economy affects the whole economy. The state of the American economy as a whole definitively affects the world economy.

I don't know how to put it any simpler than this. If you still don't get it I'm afraid I can't help you.

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Wrong again. No one has to pay into the system to receive Medicaid. 

13 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

So the left's/your position is that cheaters should prosper, correct? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John Drake said:

Defenders of illegal aliens always whimper about how they'll never get what they pay into SSA. Then, they turn around and demand amnesty for illegals, which always includes illegals being able to claim Social Security. 

And they want chain migration such that once the illegal is made a citizen, they can bring their parents in, and they can get SSI and Medicaid without ever paying in. 

"Demography is Destiny" 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Wrong again. No one has to pay into the system to receive Medicaid. 

So the left's/your position is that cheaters should prosper, correct? 

Says the guy who supports Trump, the person who's made a career out of cheating!

Honestly, can you even hear yourself? 

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Massive deficits in parts of the American economy affects the whole economy. The state of the American economy as a whole definitively affects the world economy.

I don't know how to put it any simpler than this. If you still don't get it I'm afraid I can't help you.

do elaborate, please explain further and more detailed just how the US social security will affect you being a non American. i am really interested to hear

bet you can't.

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

do elaborate, please explain further and more detailed just how the US social security will affect you being a non American. i am really interested to hear

bet you can't.

You can lead the sheep to water etc.

Besides, you're a Putin supporter and thus a lost cause.