Elecrolux Washing Machine Repair Service

stubuzz

The 2 year old washing machine is banging on a spin cycle. It sounds like the shocks are worn out. As i am away, i told my wife to call the Electrolux Service center to come and fix it. Anyway, they came today and i am now very angry. The "technician" ran a empty spin cycle and diagnosed that there is no problem, but we should...

1. Use less fabric softener.

2. Reduce the spin speed from 1200rpm to 600rpm!

My wife paid the 850bt call out fee for this!! I have told her to call up again and make a complaint, but she is reluctant. I would have kicked the f****n idiot out of the house!!!

Edited by stubuzz

7 hours ago, stubuzz said:

I would have kicked the f****n idiot out of the house!!!

Settle down mate, no need for hostility. 

I've been dealing with the Electrolux people for many years, very nice, helpful people. 

Go to their office, not far from BPH, they will sort out your problem. 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ARCz2kxkjyM69ELKA

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

One reason i use a launderette here

Public spaces and facilities like toilets, park benches, and swimming pools are inherently unclean, without exception. Public laundromats, in particular, can harbor various germs and bacteria due to the nature of the items being washed, which often include bodily fluids and food debris. While a regular wash cycle can reduce a significant amount of germs, it may not eliminate all microorganisms, especially when cold-water washes are used.