Police reports and what to put in them

SailingHome

Does anybody have any advice as to what to put in a police report about events that happen? Give me advice from international lawyers that Simply put the story that happened and others where there's saying report the abuse is clearly give the legal provisions and document the health issues caused. I tend to believe the second one and, of course, in what seems to be highly reported on this site and throughout Thailand there's not a single lawyer that will take my case.

• Confused 1

I've read your post 3 times and your post makes no sense and doesn't say what the problem is in a clear way for anyone to give you advice or direction. What issue are you trying to report to the police? Some details are needed to tell you anything

Yes, my apologies, my communication abilities despite my overall intelligence given how quickly my Parkinson's disease has advanced... i digress. Not being allowed to say too much here let's just say that I have an issue with my landlord in which he firmly believes that because he's written the lease to be unenforceable in the courts he's his own law as explained to me by the sun. I'm doing my best but the voice typing it doesn't allow me to edit very well it's a research device if you feel like you can help you can PM me and I can share some files