90 Day Report Documents Required

CRUNCHER

A tiny bit off topic ... but I dont want to start a new topic. The OP mentioned his online 90 day report was rejected.

Mine is due in 12 days but I have not had a reminder by email as I used to get 15 days prior.

I have just applied on line .. and now wondering if no reminder is a bad omen or not. Do they still send reminders ?

And also wonder if the OP applied on line more times. My last report was rejected.  3 days later it allowed me to try again. It wont allow before 3 days have elapsed.

I did it the exact same way and it was accepted that time.

Edited by PAWNEESE

41 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

A tiny bit off topic ... but I dont want to start a new topic. The OP mentioned his online 90 day report was rejected.

Mine is due in 12 days but I have not had a reminder by email as I used to get 15 days prior.

I have just applied on line .. and now wondering if no reminder is a bad omen or not. Do they still send reminders ?

And also wonder if the OP applied on line more times. My last report was rejected.  3 days later it allowed me to try again. It wont allow before 3 days have elapsed.

I did it the exact same way and it was accepted that time.

I received no reminder, but then I have not done a 90 day report for ages. I only got the rejection email. 

I only applied once.  No reason for rejection given.

24 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

I received no reminder, but then I have not done a 90 day report for ages. I only got the rejection email. 

Many thanks for reply.  I guess it would be best to apply as soon as the 15 day prior window opens.

In theory you then got 22 day window to try 7 times .. before having to travel to the office. 

I was just curious if they even send reminders now. 

My last day to do my 90 day is 2 days before my first possible day to renew annual visa. So keen to avoid 2 trips as I am bone idle.

Hey Ho ...  lots of throws at the stumps might be enough.

Edited by PAWNEESE

On 10/26/2024 at 7:58 PM, CRUNCHER said:

My online reporting was rejected so I have to go in person.  I am getting conflicting information from the internet about what documents I need to take along.

Has anyone recent experience at Jomtien that can help.

I did one 4 weeks ago. You go straight to the building on the right as you enter. There is a specific 90 day desk so you don't have to line up in the long info queue in the building on left.

I had to fill in a TM47 form with copies of:

- Passport ID page

- last entry stamp

- 12 month extension stamp

- TM30

This was my first 90 day report so also had the 90 day date reminder notice. I assume next time I'll also need the last 90 day report they stapled in my passport (or online submission confirmation?)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

Many thanks for reply.  I guess it would be best to apply as soon as the 15 day prior window opens.

In theory you then got 22 day window to try 7 times .. before having to travel to the office. 

I was just curious if they even send reminders now. 

My last day to do my 90 day is 2 days before my first possible day to renew annual visa. So keen to avoid 2 trips as I am bone idle.

Hey Ho ...  lots of throws at the stumps might be enough.

Please let us know if any of your other attempts succeed,

1 hour ago, CRUNCHER said:

If you haven't done a 90 day report in ages then you must travel? It's been posted that you have to do a 90 day report in person at Jomtien after every new entry to Thailand (after that online works again)

I guess this means once I've filed my first report, the computer has a date I must file my next report by. If I leave and re-enter the country the new 90 day date no longer matches the expected computer date so it rejects the online submission.

Edited by Pattaya57