Only 9 out of 8.2 million votes cast in Georgia were noncitizens

Mazungu

After an analysis by the republican secretary of state in Georgia they found twenty noncitizens were registered in Georgia. But only nine of  them voted in an election. What a huge waste of taxpayers dollars to find out. The myth of noncitizens voting is a Republican boogeyman. It does nothing but cause anti-immigrant hatred and fear among citizens to vote. Trumpsters....try to be rational for a minute. Why would an illegal person risk being prosecuted for a felony and deported to cast a SINGLE vote in an election??? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mazungu said:

Why would an illegal person risk being prosecuted for a felony and deported to cast a SINGLE vote in an election??? 

Let me ask you another way.  Why would anyone in Georgia spend the time, money and effort to challenge 63,000 voter registrations if there was no fire with that smoke?

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-voter-challenges-2024-election-f817bc282ea44e008af74f6bf5793bd1

I mean, other than assuring a fair and clean election...

BTW, here's the part that frosts my pumpkin:

Thus far, barely 1% of people called into question have been removed from the rolls or placed into challenged status, mostly because counties are disregarding challenges.

Edited by impulse

6 hours ago, Mazungu said:

After an analysis by the republican secretary of state in Georgia they found twenty noncitizens were registered in Georgia. But only nine of  them voted in an election.

NINE!!!!          More than enough.....STOP THE STEAL

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, impulse said:

Let me ask you another way.  Why would anyone in Georgia spend the time, money and effort to challenge 63,000 voter registrations if there was no fire with that smoke?

https://apnews.com/article/georgia-voter-challenges-2024-election-f817bc282ea44e008af74f6bf5793bd1

Thus far, barely 1% of people called into question have been removed from the rolls or placed into challenged status, mostly because counties are disregarding challenges.

Because they want to cause hysteria that elections are being stolen by illegals voting. Go ahead and believe that if you want. And listen to Trump and spend time in prison for believing the hysteria too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, impulse said:

Because Republicans are desperate to substantiate the big lie, in the absence of any proof.

So they do 'as if' there were a good reason! 😃

• Like 1

Just watchet documentary  about Trump and Harries, Trump is a conman and liar Trump got 200 million from his dad to start up his business Harries started with nothing  and worked her way up who ever votes for Trump needs his head examed 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Because Republicans are desperate to substantiate the big lie, in the absence of any proof.

So they do 'as if' there were a good reason! 😃

Or they would demand proof that this be a 1100 percent fraud-less election. Even a single non kosher ballot is enough to claim that this election is fraught with fraud, and therefore neccessitate a recount - and by hand! Let alone nine.

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

NINE!!!!          More than enough.....STOP THE STEAL

Absolutely, let's go watch those suspicious-looking poll volunteers. Pay  attention  in particular to those whose last names are Freeman and Moss, them often sneak in USB drives and pass them around as cough drops! Cough, cough.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

Just watchet documentary  about Trump and Harries, Trump is a conman and liar Trump got 200 million from his dad to start up his business Harries started with nothing  and worked her way up who ever votes for Trump needs his head examed 

Hey everybody! Some random dude on the internet watched a documentary! 

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Don't need education have a Master degree