Dear Kamala Harris

theblether

24 minutes ago, theblether said:

@Jingthing

You're on ignore. My mum gave me a hard time for mocking the afflicted. 

I could care less about your Memaw or your pathetic ignore list. I know you read my posts. Who do you think you're fooling?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

That clip REEKS of intentionally misleading editing.

So nobody should trust it.

Beyond that they first talk as if they're not sexist men, then close with some B.S. about being "protectors" of women. Very J.D. Vance.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Terrifying video of that cackling piece of trash she's a total B grade prop in a varsity game.

Just a few more days left, Kamala and the whole disgusting war machine / money laundering operation will be banished.

The casual way she demonstrates with the glee the "a swipe of my pen" to waste someone's life and a few weeks later drop the charges, with the damage being done already. 

Making people homeless because their handicapped daughter was being treated in hospital.

Sending homicide and gang detectives to arrest the parents of truants.  

Evil. 

Edited by theblether
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Does she admire Hitler liked her unworthy grufter opponent?

Do you have any evidence of that statement actually being said ? Why it is only being mentioned now,  and exactly why the guy who is saying it now never resigned at the time in shock and horror that is boss loved HItler ? 

Reason, it's a fake comment by a disgruntled guy that got fired.

Edited by RichardColeman
  • Love It 1

12 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Just a few more days left, Kamala and the whole disgusting war machine / money laundering operation will be banished.

I agree, but this very week senile old  Biden said he wants to lock up Trump and then Harris said Trump would be dealt with by the courts in November.

I have a serious worry Trump will win the election and then the democrats try to arrest him prior to be being sworn in. If the democrats lose the election, it will take them a decade to rebuild their party and get the extreme left out, and that is a serious issue for them being out of power for a decade.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Does she admire Hitler liked her unworthy grufter opponent?

As usual, nothing to say except "b-b-but Trump!"  Straight from the lefty playbook. 

In any case, it sounds like she admires Chairman Mao more than anyone.

• Haha 1