Just Where Do 'old' Ladyboys Go

wotaplonker

As far as i'm aware, any Saudi wanting to fly to Thailand just has to drive across the border to Bahrain or Qatar and get on a plane there. (I'm happy to be corrected if wrong).

I retired out of Saudi Arabia in 2006. At that time their national airline Sadia Air had been flying direct from Riyadh to Bangkok about three days a week. They canceled this for lack of customers I thank about 2005. The above statement is correct for I personally knew of several Saudis national that did this. Just be fore my departure the Saudi government removed the restriction on all married couples and family's to visit Thailand. To my knowledge the single mails were still not allowed.

just where do they go as the years roll by?

For example in a bar in Bangkok called Guess there is probably one of the most spectacular line ups of lbs in the world. All i would say in their early 20's. However it is tremendously difficulty for me to visualise these lbs in their 40's,50's etc(as opposed to visualzing women). Someone told me that by the age of 50, some 50% of lbs have committed suicide? any truth in such a horrifying statistic?

Are they 'taken back' by their families in their birth village? or are they shunned? and just survive as best they can?

thanks wap

They put some clothes on, have their implants removed and go back to being blokes again (assuming they still have a 'gonk).

If they have there implants removed after many years, then they would have very saggy skin, it would look ridiculous!

<snip> Maybe they wait on tables, as waitresses. <snip>

On my very first trip to Bangkok, I was smiled at by an oldish waitress in a restaurant near River City shopping centre. Took me a few smiles from her before I realised it was a bloke.

just where do they go as the years roll by?

For example in a bar in Bangkok called Guess there is probably one of the most spectacular line ups of lbs in the world. All i would say in their early 20's. However it is tremendously difficulty for me to visualise these lbs in their 40's,50's etc(as opposed to visualzing women). Someone told me that by the age of 50, some 50% of lbs have committed suicide? any truth in such a horrifying statistic?

Are they 'taken back' by their families in their birth village? or are they shunned? and just survive as best they can?

thanks wap

They put some clothes on, have their implants removed and go back to being blokes again (assuming they still have a 'gonk).

If they have there implants removed after many years, then they would have very saggy skin, it would look ridiculous!

It is what it is. They can't have it both ways.

• 1 year later...