Dirt Bikes For Rent In Chiang Mai

Deserted

Hello all. I am arriving in Chiang Mai tomorrow and intend to rent out a dirt bike and take it to Pie. I've rented out dirt bikes lots of times before but never from Chiang Mai. If some one could suggest a place that maintains their bikes well, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Hello all. I am arriving in Chiang Mai tomorrow and intend to rent out a dirt bike and take it to Pie. I've rented out dirt bikes lots of times before but never from Chiang Mai. If some one could suggest a place that maintains their bikes well, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Try this:

http://board.gt-rider.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=547

McG

I bought my dirt bike from a guy named Seksit at S.T. Motorcycle in Chiangrai (not Chiangmai), and he's given very good service in the three years since I bought the bike. I asked him once if he could recommend a place that does repairs on dirt bikes in Chiangmai, since I go there sometimes. He recommended a place called Daeng's (not sure of the spelling; it's the word for "red" in Thai). It's on the moat road that goes past DK bookstore, but it's before the bookstore. It's on your left just after Ta Pae Road dead ends (at Ta Pae Gate) and the road goes 90 degrees to the left. It's easy to miss, as the entrance is small. I've been there a few times, and they do rent out dirt bikes. I know they use Dunlop tires, which says a lot (many places use Vee Rubber or some other Thai-owned copy-tires, which are cheaper and not as good). Their repair rates (the couple of times I've checked prices with them or needed their services) were reasonable, and the people there are friendly. If you ever want to rent a dirt bike in Chiangrai, I'd recommend S.T. - just 50 meters to the east of the clock tower (now being renovated).