Help X2

Need some help x2 please.

1. Does anyone have Easy Way's visa run place phone number?

2. When I view the forums now on TV they don't come up like before. Only 1 post shows up and at the bottom it has like a "tree" of the other posts for that specific thread. I don't know how I changed it to do this and can't figure out how to change back. I'm retarded I know :o

Thanks everyone!

I just realized it is a site wide problem and not just me, maybe I'm not as retarded as I thought!

Edited by PaulAllen

Hello! Don't worry! I had that "tree" problem recently and got a hand from sbk on the issue. Go to top right hand corner of the post you are interested in and click on "option". Click on I think it's display options and choose "standard" this should put your reading of posts back to normal.

Cheers!

Hey, I must be retarded too.

Had the same problem on my office computer but not at home.

Read this and sure, can now set to either method, whole message or just the thread-tree.

Thanks for the tip! But sorry, don't know Easy Way's phone number, maybe try Samui Directory?

Hey, I must be retarded too.

Had the same problem on my office computer but not at home.

Read this and sure, can now set to either method, whole message or just the thread-tree.

Thanks for the tip! But sorry, don't know Easy Way's phone number, maybe try Samui Directory?

You can also change the display to the old format, just go to bottom left hand corner & click SKIN option.