Serviced Apartment

AjarnP

Hi all,

may need to move to Patts/Jomtien in the not too distant future.

What's the story there in Serviced Apartments. Which are the good ones?, which are the rip-offs? etc etc. What's about the current going rate for a one bedroom serviced apartment? I don't want a studio with the bed in the kitchen thanks.

Would also prefer somewhere not too moisy (moisy??? make that noisy) no need to be near the beach either. Anything within say ten kliks would be great

Be grateful for your help. Thanks P :D:D:o

Ban Suan Lalana could be a nice Place for you. Not sure, but I remember when I was interessted to rent there, I got an offer of a one Bedroom for less then 10'000 Baht. It's at Soi Chayapruek if I remember correctly. Low rise Buildings, big pools and nice landscaped. You can even play tennis there.

• 1 month later...
Check out: http://www.achawalai.com for Achawalai Residence on Soi Watboon in Jomtien about a five-minute walk from Jomtien Beach Road. The location should be quiet, and the place is new, but I'm not sure of prices.

Monthly Rent starts 30.000 months ,and up !!! ( Been there last week)

Very nice pool, the rooms are "modern" in furmiture and paintings.

But 30 K ............ :o

Hi all,

may need to move to Patts/Jomtien in the not too distant future.

What's the story there in Serviced Apartments. Which are the good ones?, which are the rip-offs? etc etc. What's about the current going rate for a one bedroom serviced apartment? I don't want a studio with the bed in the kitchen thanks.

Would also prefer somewhere not too moisy (moisy??? make that noisy) no need to be near the beach either. Anything within say ten kliks would be great

Be grateful for your help. Thanks P :D:D:o

Your username is that of a Teacher?