Where Will You Go When Thailand Does Not Want You?

12call

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I quite like the outback too, but unfortunately it's been overrun by those huge hairy animals that destroy everything. Australians I think they're called :D:wub::D:D:D

There are probably more Australians per square kilo in LOS than in the Australian Outback... :o

(RDN @ Wed 2004-07-21, 23:00:37)

Yes, I quite like the outback too, but unfortunately it's been overrun by those huge hairy animals that destroy everything. Australians I think they're called   

There are probably more Australians per square kilo in LOS than in the Australian Outback... 

Nah, most of 'em are behind bars in London's West End (I mean Pub Bars of course. Their ancesters would feel at home behind the other kind probably :o ) - I think it's because its the closest they can be to the Web Ellis! :D

I think it's because its the closest they can be to the Web Ellis!  :D

I heard that they have already started to pack the trophy up, because they know that its on its way back south soon. :o

Rumour has it that the English Rugby team have got a new shirt sponsor in Tampax. The board thought it was an appropriate change as the club is going through a very bad period.

Rumour has it that the English Rugby team have got a new shirt sponsor in Tampax. The board thought it was an appropriate change as the club is going through a very bad period.

:o:D:D:D:D Good one! :wub:-_-:(:):) Oops, just wet myself...

:D:D:D:D:wub: Good one! -_- Oops, just wet myself...

Aren't we confusing Tampax with Pampers here,... ? :o:(

:D:D:D:D:wub: Good one! -_- Oops, just wet myself...

Aren't we confusing Tampax with Pampers here,... ? :o:)

Heh, heh, heh! Even better! :( Why are uncontrolled bodily functions so funny? :)

Castro won't live forever,    Cuba is going to be the place, (again), mod8(smoking%20pipe)a.gif

Not for me! - too close to the US! Wherever I pick will have to be a very expensive aeroplane flight from the West (to keep out the, er, how can I put it?, "cheap scum bags") OR as the Tourist Authority of Thailand would put it "non-quality tourists".

Are you American? You've probably never been to Ibiza, Spain. Imagine: "Ibiza in Thailand" :o:D

Castro won't live forever,    Cuba is going to be the place, (again), mod8(smoking%20pipe)a.gif

Not for me! - too close to the US! Wherever I pick will have to be a very expensive aeroplane flight from the West (to keep out the, er, how can I put it?, "cheap scum bags") OR as the Tourist Authority of Thailand would put it "non-quality tourists".

Are you American? You've probably never been to Ibiza, Spain. Imagine: "Ibiza in Thailand" :o:D

Hey RDN, (er, how can I put it, your a pompous windbag, I'm sorry I meant an ignorant windbag), but I mean that is a nice way ...

You got some balls slamming Americans, if it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German today, a-hole !

Looking back at some of your post, I see your all about the love ...

... but unfortunately it's been overrun by those huge hairy animals that destroy everything. Australians
... Unfortunately there does seem to be a lot of a...holes from Europe, the US and the UK in Thailand
How about fat, bald, Germans on BIG bikes with no silencers ("mufflers" for our yanky readers... and what about those yankies? Over here, over sexed, think they can play pool.

BRING IT ON !!!!!

Hey RDN, (er, how can I put it, your a pompous windbag, I'm sorry I meant an ignorant windbag), but I mean that is a nice way ...

You got some balls slamming Americans, if it wasn't for us you'd be speaking German today, a-hole !

... but unfortunately it's been overrun by those huge hairy animals that destroy everything. Australians
... Unfortunately there does seem to be a lot of a...holes from Europe, the US and the UK in Thailand
How about fat, bald, Germans on BIG bikes with no silencers ("mufflers" for our yanky readers... and what about those yankies? Over here, over sexed, think they can play pool.
BRING IT ON !!!!!

OK, so you are American. And just a little bit touchy, judging by your response!

Let me try to explain what I actually meant as opposed to what you inferred.

I doubt you've ever been to Ibiza. I did once and it was a nightmare - full of what you would call "trailer trash" - and, yes, where I stayed they were all mostly from England. Couldn't sleep because of their drunken ravings, didn't want to go to the pool because it was ocupied by chip-eating, overweight yobs - yes, they were eating while standing in the pool. I won't describe any more.

So when you say "Cuba", I naturally think that American trailer trash will go there and it will be like Ibiza. Get it? Nothing personal, nothing anti-US. All countries have their trailer-trash.

As for my other posts you quoted, "yes" I like to stir it up with the Aussies - they are of kindred spirit and love to stir it up with the Poms.

My post about a-holes in Thailand did include the UK (that's where England is, by the way) (oops, more flame coming, I think).

And my post about Germans on noisy, big bikes is factual - go to Patong - and the part about over-sexed, over-paid, over-here yanks is a very old quote that Brits used to say during the war about US troops.

Anyway, thanks for researching me so thoroughly.

But I think mbkudu got it right - I like to complain about everybody, even Brits. I think I'll change my nick to "Victor Meldrew."

BRING IT ON !!!!!

OK, so you are American. And just a little bit touchy, judging by your response!

Let me try to explain what I actually meant as opposed to what you inferred.

I doubt you've ever been to Ibiza. I did once and it was a nightmare - full of what you would call "trailer trash" - and, yes, where I stayed they were all mostly from England. Couldn't sleep because of their drunken ravings, didn't want to go to the pool because it was ocupied by chip-eating, overweight yobs - yes, they were eating while standing in the pool. I won't describe any more.

So when you say "Cuba", I naturally think that American trailer trash will go there and it will be like Ibiza. Get it? Nothing personal, nothing anti-US. All countries have their trailer-trash.

As for my other posts you quoted, "yes" I like to stir it up with the Aussies - they are of kindred spirit and love to stir it up with the Poms.

My post about a-holes in Thailand did include the UK (that's where England is, by the way) (oops, more flame coming, I think).

And my post about Germans on noisy, big bikes is factual - go to Patong - and the part about over-sexed, over-paid, over-here yanks is a very old quote that Brits used to say during the war about US troops.

Anyway, thanks for researching me so thoroughly.

But I think mbkudu got it right - I like to complain about everybody, even Brits. I think I'll change my nick to "Victor Meldrew."

I wish Ambassador was here, he'd soon put the Yanks in their place. :D

I've been to Ibiza & Torremolinos - agree they're the pits. Las Palmas and Lanzorote are not much better but at least there's some Scandinavian presence in the Canarys.

Brazil would be the second choice if I couldn't live in Thailand.

I spend lots of time in Thailand and in Brasil. I am an early retiree of age 35. It is so amazing how many people I ran into in streets of thailand who I met before on the beaches in Brasil. There are lots of long time world vacationers like me and I guess Thailand and Brasil are very much top 2 destinations.