Ex Football Players

true blue

Ah..was he in the team that lost to Everton 3-2 after being two goals up ?

Was it '68

If it was do you give him some stick?

Funny talking about ex-footballers, I made a comment that I used to play with Keith Osgood who was at Spurs in the mid '70s.

I got a pm from his Son a month or so later....Lord only knows how he found it...the power of TV reaches all corners of the globe it would seem

Edited by ThaiPauly

Was it '68

Funny talking about ex-footballers, I made a comment that I used to play with Keith Osgood who was at Spurs in the mid '70s.

I got a pm from his Son a month or so later....Lord only knows how he found it...the power of TV reaches all corners of the globe it would seem

sorry tp got score and games wrong teams right though 1966 efc 3 west brom 2 1968 efc 0 west brom 1 jeff astle extra time was at both games we were favs in 68 west wilson labone ball to name a few england players are they were the days

Up The saints , i used to work at a hotel near southampton were new signings stayed until they got there houses, saw many things ,,,,,,, and heard a few as well ,,, my lips are sealed, that is until i have a few changs ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Was it '68

sorry tp got score and games wrong teams right though 1966 efc 3 west brom 2 1968 efc 0 west brom 1 jeff astle extra time was at both games we were favs in 68 west wilson labone ball to name a few england players are they were the days

well i am surprised at the two of you

the best cup final i have ever seen 1966 everton v SHEFIELD WEDNESDAY

derek temple scored a cracker treblecock had a blinder

and gabby had the ball on the corner flag for what seemed like hours

what a game,got drunk for a week

Was it '68

well i am surprised at the two of you

the best cup final i have ever seen 1966 everton v SHEFIELD WEDNESDAY

derek temple scored a cracker treblecock had a blinder

and gabby had the ball on the corner flag for what seemed like hours

what a game,got drunk for a week

sorry blue in los to long old age creeping in your right it was agianst the owls 2 goals treblecock 1 shirley new as soon as i posted got it wrong thanks for input