The Crappiest Movie You Ever Saw

GreenShone

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Assault On Precinct 13" [2005] starring Ethan Hawke.

A perfect example of why it's best not to remake a cult classic like John Carpenter's 1976 original.

battle field earth .....john travola ,he always wanted to be in a sci fi movie ,now he wishes he wasnt

Galaxina.

It should be watchable. It has a Playboy bunny star dressed in a skintight outfit. It's science fiction. But it begins at bad, rapidly progresses to so bad it's good, and then continues to just get worse. Finally you realize that you are only watching it because you can't believe it's that bad, and you expect it to get better any minute. It doesn't.

Cathy y YOU should review for the world media! Pithy, to the point, credible, amusing, in fact everything the film was obviously not.

My vote goes to 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. Just one unpleasant image after another involving deeply stupid characters who all richly deserved their fate(s). I saw the first 20 mins of it on a VTR in a kitchen at a party and just had to re-join the throng, all remedial teachers talking shop. Then I went out into the street and drove over myself.

The Blob [1988] - another waste of valuable unexposed film compared with Steve McQueen's 1958 classic.

It was just on UBC's "HBO" channel. However, in a cunning plan to gain more viewers, they renamed it "The Bulb". casse-mur-briques.gif

The Blob [1988] - another waste of valuable unexposed film compared with Steve McQueen's 1958 classic.

It was just on UBC's "HBO" channel. However, in a cunning plan to gain more viewers, they renamed it "The Bulb". casse-mur-briques.gif

i noticed that ,but in the write up they call it the blob .absolute crap

i noticed that ,but in the write up they call it the blob .absolute crap

waterworld ,kevin cosner one of the worst of all time

waterworld ,kevin cosner one of the worst of all time

Yes, "Mad Max"-by-the-sea! :D

I actually quite enjoyed it as most of the actors played it as a comedy. Unfortunately, moody ole Costner was far too serious and brought the mood down. But this guy - 10007.gif (Dennis Hopper) - played it just about right. :o

EPIC MOVIE

Ahh I was surprised nobody had mentioned it so far in.

Did you watch it all?

If you did you are far more tollerant than I am,,,,,15 minutes was all I could take.

Absolute <deleted>...and a complete waste of 40 Baht :D

The only films I ever walked out on were Excorcist 2, and Chesty Morgan ( the busty bird that went around exacting revenge on those that had a hand in her husband's death by smothering them with her boobs), jeez that film really sucked and that was in the 70's and I can still remember how bad it was :o

I had to turn off a piece of crap on pay TV last night - "Punisher"

Serves me right for even thinking about something with Dolph Lundrum (sp) in it.

(Is there a category for worst actors of all time?)

Edited by Old Croc

Serves me right for even thinking about something with Dolph Lundrum (sp) in it.

I believe they call that award a "Seagal".

Agreed, especially after watching "Half Past Dead" on HBO the other day. Laughably bad acting performance.

I believe they call that award a "Seagal".

Agreed, especially after watching "Half Past Dead" on HBO the other day. Laughably bad acting performance.

I guess you wont be keeping an eye out for "Half Past Dead 2" then. Seagal reckons the FBI played a big part in ruining his career but I suspect the acting may have been a factor.

I guess you wont be keeping an eye out for "Half Past Dead 2" then. Seagal reckons the FBI played a big part in ruining his career but I suspect the acting may have been a factor.

Yes, and the increasing gut size can't have helped either! Some excruciatingly bad moments in Half Past Dead though, beyond even being "so bad it's funny"...

I was going to mention Seagal in my Dolph post. :o

I also saw one of his movies the other day. Can't remember the name, perhaps it was the one mentioned above.

He was old, bloated, shuffling and seemingly drugged up. He wore shirts buttoned up high under his chin, presumably to cover up a turkey neck, and was even more wooden than usual. The fight scenes were more badly choreographed than a 70's Hong Kong martial arts film.

I decided to rent the movie The Veteran last night.I kind of new it was a cheap b type,usual movie you'd find produced for tv,but it was going along quite well until the ending....<deleted>,they musta run out of money.

The girlfreind even asked me what happened,but it was hard to explain to her seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2.

KING KING the version made a few years ago

THE BEACH

Saw them both back to back on DVD.

King Kong was a mistake, thought I was purchasing the original version

The Beach filmed in Thialand so was curious if I could recognize any of the scenes.

:o