Where Can I Get Awesome Sandals?

Wizzard of Oz

I mean the type that when you put them on, you jizz in ur pants. :o

Ok, maybe not quite that good, but the next best thing :D

I should feel awesome, be a quality products that lasts, and have arch support.

I tried that sporty place on 2nd floor of KSK, for reef/tivo, but they were't comfy really and didn't have a decent range of sizes.

I tried Central in KSK and they had a couple for around 1500-1700b, but for that price I want something AWESOME, and it was just ok. They did have a pair there for 4k reduced to 3.2k, but I'm thinking that 3.2k for a pair of sandals is insanity.

So ... got any recommendations?

My daughter gave me a pair of Crocodiles when I was in Australia (65 AUD) and they took me right away from my 150 USD Mephisto sandals ,that I was wedded to.

When I found the Thai knockoff verson for 200 Baht in the basement of Central Hua Kaew, I was in heaven. I have many pairs for the house, brand name only when I go out and life for my feet is good. I take the straps off for the house as they act more like slippers in the house.

The Thai knockoffs feel just a bit more cushion during a step which I like as well.

You owe yourself a trial, if you haven't tried them. If you don't know what I am talking about, google search the name, originally invented in Colorado, USA.

I should feel awesome, be a quality products that lasts, and have arch support.

I tried that sporty place on 2nd floor of KSK, for reef/tivo, but they were't comfy really and didn't have a decent range of sizes.

I tried Central in KSK and they had a couple for around 1500-1700b, but for that price I want something AWESOME,

Down the awesome market :o

My daughter gave me a pair of Crocodiles when I was in Australia (65 AUD) and they took me right away from my 150 USD Mephisto sandals ,that I was wedded to.

When I found the Thai knockoff verson for 200 Baht in the basement of Central Hua Kaew, I was in heaven. I have many pairs for the house, brand name only when I go out and life for my feet is good. I take the straps off for the house as they act more like slippers in the house.

The Thai knockoffs feel just a bit more cushion during a step which I like as well.

You owe yourself a trial, if you haven't tried them. If you don't know what I am talking about, google search the name, originally invented in Colorado, USA.

Where is this basement you speak of?

Hi

Pretty radical huh!!! not boring :o

post-24662-1187635285_thumb.jpg

Great for washing your feet with your shoes on :D 300 baht in MBK

TBWG :D

If you go to the food court on the basement level of the Central Department Store Huay Kaew shopping complex, (around the corner from Tops Supermarket) wind your way behind the food court to the left, and pass the almost defunct German Beer Garden Restaurant, you will reach an area of many small stall shops carrying all kinds of clothing. About half way to the back door of th complex where most of the motorcycle parking is, on the left you will come upon a shoe shop stall that has the Thai knock off "Crocodiles" as seen in the picture posted above.

They come in many colors and they have up to size 12 for falang. The price may even be lower that the 199 a pair I payed. I have a closed full of shoes and boots that I suspect will never be worn again as my Black Crocs are fine for even when I dress up for outings and formal type events in Thailand. Of course, I am not the "clothes horse" I once was.

I have a high arch problem that requires orthotics wen I wear shoes, but no problem with Crocs. You may find you don't have a problem with arch support as well in these Crocs. Good luck and do let us know how you react to them.

Hmmm. Do you mean where is Central Huay Kaeow or where is the basement in the building?

Apparently Crocs make great deck shoes. I think I could really use a pair when I'm out entertaining on my Yacht. They could replace my dunlop volleys which I'll then save for special occasions. But which do I buy first, The Crocs or the Yacht?

I am not an expert on the history of Crocs, but I do believe they originally gained popularity among the aquatic set for marine applications. In Australia, at least, they are sold in the sport stores.

A dream to just wipe off with a damp cloth to restore them to new looking condition. The back strap is excellent if you like to walk normally. Many just move the strap to the top to avoid using this feature, ie. shuffle along types. I remove the strap for use in the house as I like the ease of slipper on and off. Granted, you can slip into them easily enough with the strap in the heel position, however, if you want to take them off with the strap engage over the heel, you do need to bend over to disengage the strap and they are too light to shake off.

Hmmm. Do you mean where is Central Huay Kaeow or where is the basement in the building?

lol ... I know where ksk is :o

If you go to the food court on the basement level of the Central Department Store Huay Kaew shopping complex, (around the corner from Tops Supermarket) wind your way behind the food court to the left, and pass the almost defunct German Beer Garden Restaurant, you will reach an area of many small stall shops carrying all kinds of clothing. About half way to the back door of th complex where most of the motorcycle parking is, on the left you will come upon a shoe shop stall that has the Thai knock off "Crocodiles" as seen in the picture posted above.

Almost immediately past (like 20 meters past) where the German Beer Garden Restaurant is/was is a shoe store. That's not a stall though. Assume that's not it, and it's a bit further down?

post-24662-1187635285_thumb.jpg

Oh, this is Crocodile shoes?