Football And Beer Night In Bangok

mrtoad

What happened to the Welsh football thread????????

was there ever one in the first place ?

Yeah, Sunderland posted one, but it seems to have dissapeared. Maybe Jockstar can confirm where it has gone? :D

It disappeared into the great wide void. It would have turned into a pisstake of the Welsh. Then after Sunderland got a PM from big Britmav saying he'd punch him out. :o Sunderland would have then asked me to delete it. A bit like BC thread. :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi was just wondering what happened to this thread?? :o

Back in BKK ON 16TH Oct so I am up for any planned meetings. :D

Hope someone will reply ???

BT :D

The next footy & beer night was supposed to be this coming Sunday the 7th ?? Is this still on or not ?

Really? Is it gonna happen? If so, count me in. Might be only a woman there. You mind? :D

MIG16 usually goes and shes a woman.

I thought she was an "old dear?" :D Mrtoad seems to be awol for the last day or so & it was suggested this weekend ( 6th - 7th ) as the next meet...I do hope so as I've booked my hotel now :o

Really? Is it gonna happen? If so, count me in. Might be only a woman there. You mind? :o

MIG16 usually goes and shes a woman.

Zaza was at one also and she's a woman. Good grief they're taking over. We'll have to start going to watch "Rounders" next :D

"Rounders"....for our American contributors that's "Baseball" in your language :D

"Rounders"....for our American contributors that's "Baseball" in your language :D

You guys think women don't watch sport huh? Not me and Zaza or MIG16 I guess.

:o Rounders, Hoops, Balls, Big men fly, whatever get them running their a***s sweat I watch them all.

Edited by legag

hey!! finally another woman on the footie forum!! WOOHOOO! where you been all my thaivisa life legag :D these boys have been mean to me :D

notice the old dear reference :o

its only the start of the week...but I think I should be in town this weekend...and would luvvvv to meet up with a lovely female hooligan for a change :D

I have been away and yes I'm glad now I can say I'm home!! How could the boys be so mean to ya!?! Let me find out and yes I will be glad to gather up with the girls for the game!!

:o Lemme know when the game is on.

if someone is showing up in a cheerleader uniform Im gonna be the first to do a runner :o

:D Thought I was being cooperated. It's for the game. Not a good idea huh? Well, I can change to be something more none-runner makers.