Football And Beer Night In Bangok

mrtoad

Just caught up with Chavy a little earlier , and had a few ciders with him. He's okay and apologises for his Harry Houdinii act. :o

Hope to catch up wit you all again soon. Will have a look for a differnt venue, as it gives me an excuse to go aout and about a little bit.

Hope some of the guys who couldn't make it this time or were scared of being "outed" as soccer fans can in the future. I am sure that Mig and Zaza can vouch that we are not a bunch of hoollies

It was a good night :D .

I thought the bar we were in was sweet but would be up for another venue if needs must mrtoad :D .

And I hear we've got ourselves a sponsor for the next get together , One Chance Chavvy :D:bah::D .

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up with Chavy a little earlier , and had a few ciders with him. He's okay and apologises for his Harry Houdinii act. :o

Hope to catch up wit you all again soon. Will have a look for a differnt venue, as it gives me an excuse to go aout and about a little bit.

Hope some of the guys who couldn't make it this time or were scared of being "outed" as soccer fans can in the future. I am sure that Mig and Zaza can vouch that we are not a bunch of hoollies

It was a good night :bah: .

I thought the bar we were in was sweet but would be up for another venue if needs must mrtoad :o .

And I hear we've got ourselves a sponsor for the next get together , One Chance Chavvy :D;):D .

I'm more than happy to use that Bar again, if others are happy. I was quite happy supping my cider last night and talking nonsense. :D

Chavy's cool, he's settled the bill :D so I owe a drink or two now :D I left him in the bar this eveing with the bin :bah:

I'll let you suggest the next date for it - I'm probably better for later in the month or whenever, hopefully may get a few others next time as well.

Edited by mrtoad

Hi chaps (& Mig) I'm back.....don't really know what came over me but what can I say?

I had a good bat round Soi Cowboy lastnight after you went Mrtoad...still managed to watch the Arsenal game though.

Yes up for another night out when your ready scousemouse (the beer's on me :o ) I'll probably turn up like the bad penny towards the end of the month...

Hi chaps (& Mig) I'm back.....don't really know what came over me but what can I say?

I had a good bat round Soi Cowboy lastnight after you went Mrtoad...still managed to watch the Arsenal game though.

Yes up for another night out when your ready scousemouse (the beer's on me :o ) I'll probably turn up like the bad penny towards the end of the month...

:D:D

Good to have met you Chavy, glad you had a good night yesterday, and look forward to the next meet up.

Some good games last night, and more than happy with the Villa result :D

:D:D

Good to have met you Chavy, glad you had a good night yesterday, and look forward to the next meet up.

Some good games last night, and more than happy with the Villa result :D

I managed to watch the Arsenal game but missed the Villa game. I don't mind Chelsea getting beat but as long as Man U get stuffed as well. Unfortunately the mackems couldn't hold out

I'm defo up for another night chavy and I'm always ready :D:D:D .

It was a good night .

I thought the bar we were in was sweet but would be up for another venue if needs must mrtoad .

And I hear we've got ourselves a sponsor for the next get together , One Chance Chavvy .

I'm more than happy to use that Bar again, if others are happy. I was quite happy supping my cider last night and talking nonsense. :D

Chavy's cool, he's settled the bill so I owe a drink or two now I left him in the bar this eveing with the bin

I'll let you suggest the next date for it - I'm probably better for later in the month or whenever, hopefully may get a few others next time as well.

I thought the bar we were in was perfect Mr T :D .

As for the next date , I think sometime in October when we have a long holiday would be perfect :D .

But if Boston Barry :D fancies one more night out in Bkk before he goes back to blighty then that would be also be perfect :bah: .

As for the next date , I think sometime in October when we have a long holiday would be perfect :D .

But if Boston Barry :D fancies one more night out in Bkk before he goes back to blighty then that would be also be perfect :D .

hel_l yeah, :o but if Boston Barry is back in town and up for watching some Soccer, then I'm up for it as well

How abut this particular day then Scouse? Or the previous week? I don't mind too much if there isn't a United game on, but we should at least accept that we have to watch the Gooners for Mig's sake.

Sunday, 07 October 2007

Arsenal v Sunderland, 12:00

Blackburn v Birmingham, 15:00

Bolton v Chelsea, 15:00

Fulham v Portsmouth, 16:10

Liverpool v Tottenham, 15:00

Man City v Middlesbrough, 15:00

Newcastle v Everton, 15:00

Reading v Derby, 14:00

How abut this particular day then Scouse? Or the previous week? I don't mind too much if there isn't a United game on, but we should at least accept that we have to watch the Gooners for Mig's sake.

Sunday, 07 October 2007

Why are the games on a Sunday that weekend?

Edited by chavy

Sunday, 07 October 2007

Why are the games on a Sunday that weekend?

Think it is a Europe week before. Might be wrong.

The 'Soundman' (another contributer on the TV forum) has expressed an interest in coming to the next football & beer night. You'll have to bear with him though as he's from down under and will, in all probability need some education into the rules of the game :D !! Only joking Rob !! :o

Edited by chavy

I made a brief substitute appearance for Chavvy, although he had long since disappeared into the changing room or wherever he had gone. Unfortunately my appearance consisted of a mere pint of Guinness, before I became a raging bull and legged it to Gulliver's. Apologies to those in attendance for my swift downing of said Guinness and sudden departure. Perhaps the staff of the drinking establishment we were sat in will not be quite so stupid next time around and allow common sense to prevail. And ... the Filipino band were a big improvement on Somchai and Sparky.

I made a brief substitute appearance for Chavvy, although he had long since disappeared into the changing room or wherever he had gone. Unfortunately my appearance consisted of a mere pint of Guinness, before I became a raging bull and legged it to Gulliver's. Apologies to those in attendance for my swift downing of said Guinness and sudden departure. Perhaps the staff of the drinking establishment we were sat in will not be quite so stupid next time around and allow common sense to prevail. And ... the Filipino band were a big improvement on Somchai and Sparky.

Wow... :D there was a band was there :o Look forward to seeing you next time Sunderland

The 'Soundman' (another contributer on the TV forum) has expressed an interest in coming to the next football & beer night. You'll have to bear with him though as he's from down under and will, in all probability need some education into the rules of the game :D !! Only joking Rob !! :D

Will be good to meet up with him as well. The more the merrier :o I do hope he uses the word Football as opposed to soccer though :D

Chavy, do you have any suggestions for the next date? I proposed that Sunday, but maybe that's no good for some, so let's try and get a general consensus.

Wow... :D there was a band was there :o Look forward to seeing you next time Sunderland

Wow... !!! , You were dancing all night Chavy :D:D .

You were a bit ' jai lorn " last time sunderland mate , 30 seconds after you left the game came on ( thai time of course :o ).

I hope to have a proper beer with you next time :D .

The fillipino's were a bit of alrite aswell :D .

[quote name='Sunderland' post='1517739' date='2007-09-05 10:26:58'

The fillipino's were a bit of alrite aswell :o .

But not that good at singing :D .

Guys, might be me my last post as someone has taken offence to my signature. Had a little warning this evening from MITM, but lets see what happens. Anyway, if I now get banned, then I apologise for the profanity of my signature and I hope that I get to catch up with you all soon.

[quote name='Sunderland' post='1517739' date='2007-09-05 10:26:58'

The fillipino's were a bit of alrite aswell :o .

But not that good at singing :D .

Guys, might be me my last post as someone has taken offence to my signature. Had a little warning this evening from MITM, but lets see what happens. Anyway, if I now get banned, then I apologise for the profanity of my signature and I hope that I get to catch up with you all soon.

Some people are so sensitive :D

Scousemouse, my old mate, that wasn't dancing that was me staggering :D

The offending signature which I have removed

Sometimes I shit and think. Sometimes I just shit.

According to a certain person, this is a profanity. :o

It took them long enough to see it didn't it ? Obviously nothing else better to do :D

But if Boston Barry :D fancies one more night out in Bkk before he goes back to blighty then that would be also be perfect :bah: .

hel_l yeah, :D but if Boston Barry is back in town and up for watching some Soccer, then I'm up for it as well

Just got back from the boonies last night.

Nice to meet you all, on that soccer night :o hope to do it again soon.

Can't beleive how lightly you have let Chavvy off the hook :bah:

:D

Good to meet you to on the Soccer Night :D . I'm sure that Chavy will get a little bit of stick on the next meet up :D:D

:D

Good to meet you to on the Soccer Night :D . I'm sure that Chavy will get a little bit of stick on the next meet up :D:D

I wont you know..I'm not going! Only joking I'll be there.......Where's Mig anyway? Not seen any posts from her this week