Football And Beer Night In Bangok

mrtoad

by the way... for years I had a Liverpool hat...from when they came to play thailand team in what was called the Coke Cup some years back. finally gave it away last month to a friends son whos a big Liverpool fan.

was kinda an ugly hat that I got for free, but I suppose to a fan it would have meant something :D

maybe I will auction off this jersey thats sitting hidden at my place in some dark corner since years years back. Im not gonna publicly admit to owning it. initially i thought about giving it away...but cant be seen giving it either..that would be like propaganda for a certain team :o so it stays where it is still :D

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Guys and Mig, I have sacrafised myself for the team by going nto Sukhimvit this evening.

I have booked two tables, right in front of the screen, so no complaints for those blind chelsea fans, if there are any. :o

The name is booked under the christian name of the English guy that scored one goal in the WCF in 1966. :D

I have got the tables booked from 7.30. If any probs, speak to Dave the owner. I may be alittle late, i.e. about 8.15. so warm up those seats and put a beer on the table for me. :D

it just occured to me....it aint fair...how can you expect me to know it was Martin Peters that scored that goal rather than the other guy who had the hatrick!

I wasnt even born yet!! grrrrrrrrrr unlike some of ermm nevermind :o

it just occured to me....it aint fair...how can you expect me to know it was Martin Peters that scored that goal rather than the other guy who had the hatrick!

I wasnt even born yet!! grrrrrrrrrr unlike some of ermm nevermind :o

Neither was I. :D

Ok, Guys and Mig, I have sacrafised myself for the team by going nto Sukhimvit this evening.

I have booked two tables, right in front of the screen, so no complaints for those blind chelsea fans, if there are any. :D

The name is booked under the christian name of the English guy that scored one goal in the WCF in 1966. :D

I have got the tables booked from 7.30. If any probs, speak to Dave the owner. I may be alittle late, i.e. about 8.15. so warm up those seats and put a beer on the table for me. :D

Well done MrToad....It's a good job you didn't book it under the name of the Russian linesman !!!!!! :o

I have booked two tables, right in front of the screen, so no complaints for those blind chelsea fans, if there are any. :D

Thanks for the recconaisance trip MrT. :D

I'll warm up a beer for you and put a seat on the table :o

Is there an earlier match on this week ? I'll be in the big mango from 3 ish so will have to entertain myself for a few hours

There is plenty of entertainment :o in that area :D

If you can find a bar that shows Championship games, then Bristol City are playing Sheff Wed at 12.45

guys...Im told its Colino's bday today...shall we put some candles in his beer on Saturday :o

Happy Birthday Colino, I shall purchase you a special birthday drink on Saturday, which you have to drink :D

Nice one mrtoad , I'll turn up once it starts getting dark :D:o !!!!!

Have to be careful in that area, many dangerous things lurking the streets :D

Quite right MrToad.......& come this Saturday night I guarantee a few more dodgy charactors lurking about....especially around the Soi 8 area...... :D

Have to be careful in that area, many dangerous things lurking the streets :D

Quite right MrToad.......& come this Saturday night I guarantee a few more dodgy charactors lurking about....especially around the Soi 8 area...... :bah:

:D:D

Could have been even dodgier if Sunderland was coming out to play.

question:

have any of you boys met each other prior??

No, I don't think so, but you never know. I do know Sunderland, but he's unavailable for this weekend.

No I haven't (apart from JackNDanny who might be coming).

I'll be wearing a big red rose in the lapel of my blazer :o

HA!

anyhow....none of you will have trouble recognising me...so if in doubt look for me and you will find the rest of 'em.

(however that would require me being the first one there) :o

You shouldn't have a problem, as I have booked the teo tables right in fromt of the big screen. They are proper bar tables rather, than sit down drinkin ones, if you understand what I mean.

I shall of course, be coming fashionably late being the special guest of dishonour :o

.... rather than sit down drinkin ones, if you understand what I mean.

what! you bought us standing tickets?!?!?! what happened to the VIP box seats!! grrrrrr

with champagne please......

what! you bought us standing tickets?!?!?! what happened to the VIP box seats!! grrrrrr

:o

They are the best seats

They are the best seats

Do we get Prawn sandwiches. Glad Roy Keane doesn't know what we're upto :D

They are the best seats

Do we get Prawn sandwiches. Glad Roy Keane doesn't know what we're upto :D

So, is there any half time entertainment at HT? Pole dancers / strippers....MrToad giving us a song !!!!!! :D