Football And Beer Night In Bangok

mrtoad

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please take care of Mr. Toad on his next epic night out. Don't let him go home without his shoes.

:o

this we need to hear further details.

go on tell us......

Nothing to tell, other than Sunderlands vivid imagination :D

Any news on when the next one will be ?????.

I think Boston Barry will be departing back to blighty soon and reckon we should have one before then if he's up for it , but he has to stop drinking budweiser .

Toadie mentioned Oct 7th as a possible replay date, however, if we need to change then no probs for me apart from this coming weekend (15th)

As I said, the 15th is no good for me :o but if you go ahead then no problems I'll go on the next one. :D

We can't have a football beer night in Bangkok without you chavy mate :D .

After all ........ you're our sponsor !!!!!!!!!! :D:D:bah::bah: .

I think Boston Barry will be departing back to blighty soon and reckon we should have one before then if he's up for it , but he has to stop drinking budweiser .

Toadie mentioned Oct 7th as a possible replay date, however, if we need to change then no probs for me apart from this coming weekend (15th)

As I said, the 15th is no good for me :D but if you go ahead then no problems I'll go on the next one. :D

We can't have a football beer night in Bangkok without you chavy mate :bah: .

After all ........ you're our sponsor !!!!!!!!!! :bah::o;):D .

:o:D

I'm not to sure what my credit situation is after far too many beers, cocktails and shorts in the Londoner and a few surrounding bars this evening. Yes, I know it's early, but I bloody well started early :D

Any ideas if anyone is going to head out on Saturday?

MIG, where are you?

As I said, the 15th is no good for me :o but if you go ahead then no problems I'll go on the next one. :D

We can't have a football beer night in Bangkok without you chavy mate :D .

After all ........ you're our sponsor !!!!!!!!!! :D:bah::bah::o .

Noted :D I've got a prior booze up...err sorry engagement in Kanchanaburi this weekend ;) anyother "I'm free"

Unfortunately i'm heading out on saturday.................to England :D

Have a good one chaps :D

And next time, make sure Chavvy leaves a deposit first :o

Mr BJ, it was a pleasure meeting you....all be it briefly :D see you next time.

Chavy

Unfortunately i'm heading out on saturday.................to England :D

Have a good one chaps :D

And next time, make sure Chavvy leaves a deposit first :o

Mr BJ, it was a pleasure meeting you....all be it briefly :bah: see you next time.

Chavy

Ditto that Chavy. Look forward to the next time. :D Upto now it is march but i have a habit of getting p1ssed off in England and just booking a last minute flight :D

As I said, the 15th is no good for me :D but if you go ahead then no problems I'll go on the next one. :bah:

We can't have a football beer night in Bangkok without you chavy mate :bah: .

After all ........ you're our sponsor !!!!!!!!!!

:o:D

I'm not to sure what my credit situation is after far too many beers, cocktails and shorts in the Londoner and a few surrounding bars this evening. Yes, I know it's early, but I bloody well started early :D

MIG, where are you?

You wrote pretty coherently Mr. Toad, especially considering your night out ... and avoided singing in front of your apartment. Impressive, sir. :D

You wrote pretty coherently Mr. Toad, especially considering your night out ... and avoided singing in front of your apartment. Impressive, sir. :o

I'll leave the singing to a certain Scouse gentleman :D Would have loved to have seen the bit where his Misses dragged him back into the building infront of everyone :D

Any other suggestions toadie for the beer & footy night venue next time round ?

One of the other post you said the NZ chap was giving preference to the RWC :o

We are fine for the same venue if we go ahead with the Sunday 7th of October as there is no Rugby on that da and that all are happy with meeting there again.

Anyone else going to be around on Saturday? Scouse are you out and about?

Any other suggestions toadie for the beer & footy night venue next time round ?

One of the other post you said the NZ chap was giving preference to the RWC :D

We are fine for the same venue if we go ahead with the Sunday 7th of October as there is no Rugby on that da and that all are happy with meeting there again.

Anyone else going to be around on Saturday? Scouse are you out and about?

7th ok for me krap, :o

Please take care of Mr. Toad on his next epic night out. Don't let him go home without his shoes.

:D

Nothing to tell, other than Sunderlands vivid imagination :D

try that again :D

all I can/will say is our MrToad certainly has a fascination for shoes :o

anything else he tries to tell you is complete *#*#*#*# (censored) :D

I made a last minute dash to the bar on soi 8 of the first football night to settle down for the footie and get ready to drink some beer only to be confronted with about 300 kiwi's watching the Rugby :D:D .

After realising pretty quick that none of my charm ( :D ) would get the channels switched I settled on soi 7 were I managed to get Liverpool game on the big screen at the expense of the man u game :D:bah::bah: ...................Shouldnt have bothered really :o .

some ManU supporters tried to sabotage the Arsenal game by abducting me to watch the Aussie vs Welsh rugby game on Sat night :o normally I dont mind being amidst the aussies....but priorities.......and rugby is certainly not anywhere on that list.... :D

some ManU supporters tried to sabotage the Arsenal game by abducting me to watch the Aussie vs Welsh rugby game on Sat night :o normally I dont mind being amidst the aussies....but priorities.......and rugby is certainly not anywhere on that list.... :D

:D

Shoes were one of your priorities :D

thats only cos I was with you....as has been established...we all know by now you have a special affinity for shoes :o

:D ohmygosh...Im so terrible ..... if only you knew half the truth ...but seriously....dont listen to Mrtoad :D

something about saturday night still makes me laugh ....Im not sure who to thank more...Mrtoad or myself :D

thats only cos I was with you....as has been established...we all know by now you have a special affinity for shoes :o

:D ohmygosh...Im so terrible ..... if only you knew half the truth ...but seriously....dont listen to Mrtoad :D

something about saturday night still makes me laugh ....Im not sure who to thank more...Mrtoad or myself :D

were you two alone on Saturday night by any chance :D

something about saturday night still makes me laugh ....Im not sure who to thank more...Mrtoad or myself :bah:

were you two alone on Saturday night by any chance :o

Something about half the size as normal, she laughed at it, shoes fetish , she had fun but cant remember who with. :bah: From what i can understand. ;):D :D

LOL

u boys better be glad none of your missus are reading the forum

or maybe I should be glad..... could land me in some big acid trouble how you guys put 2 n 2 to make 7 :o

PS. anyway this is suppose to be about foot/ball is that how it led to shoes? foot?shoes? hmmmmm

wonder what the beer will lead to..... rice?barley? harvesting?

Edited by MiG16

LOL

u boys better be glad none of your missus are reading the forum

or maybe I should be glad..... could land me in some big acid trouble how you guys put 2 n 2 to make 7 :o

PS. anyway this is suppose to be about foot/ball is that how it led to shoes? foot?shoes? hmmmmm

wonder what the beer will lead to..... rice?barley? harvesting?

Mig, you should know by now we're all batchelors in Thailand :D