Football And Beer Night In Bangok

mrtoad

.... rather than sit down drinkin ones, if you understand what I mean.

what! you bought us standing tickets?!?!?! what happened to the VIP box seats!! grrrrrr

with champagne please......

:o

They are the best seats

Do we get Prawn sandwiches. Glad Roy Keane doesn't know what we're upto :D

So, is there any half time entertainment at HT? Pole dancers / strippers....MrToad giving us a song !!!!!! :D

I'll do my rendition of "Blue Moon" :D

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... rather than sit down drinkin ones, if you understand what I mean.

what! you bought us standing tickets?!?!?! what happened to the VIP box seats!! grrrrrr

with champagne please......

:o

They are the best seats

Do we get Prawn sandwiches. Glad Roy Keane doesn't know what we're upto :D

So, is there any half time entertainment at HT? Pole dancers / strippers....MrToad giving us a song !!!!!! :D

If you want the place to empty then I am more than happy to sing :D Providing I have a few to many beers :D

I'll leave the pole dancing and strippers to the Man City fans as they can follow the experience of their manager in that area.

I'll leave the pole dancing and strippers to the Man City fans as they can follow the experience of their manager in that area.

:D

That was a bit below the belt :o

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

That was a bit below the belt :o

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

I bet Sven will have a whale of a time out here next year. Apparently Thaksin wants City to tour over here during the closed season.

I bet Sven will have a whale of a time out here next year. Apparently Thaksin wants City to tour over here during the closed season.

Where do you reckon he'll visit?

Beergarten, Soi Cowboy, Nana, Soi 33, Patpong......oh god the list goes on. I did see Steve Coppell in the Londoner last year though sipping a beer at th bar and looking pretty anonymous.

Where do you reckon he'll visit?

Beergarten, Soi Cowboy, Nana, Soi 33, Patpong......oh god the list goes on. I did see Steve Coppell in the Londoner last year though sipping a beer at th bar and looking pretty anonymous.

There's a rumour SC is into the Katoeys in a big way :o

There's a rumour SC is into the Katoeys in a big way :D

Maybe TP can confirm or deny the rumour on being the Reading Representative in Thailand. :o

I look forward to hearing more about this rumour on Saturday.... :D

There's a rumour SC is into the Katoeys in a big way :D

Maybe TP can confirm or deny the rumour on being the Reading Representative in Thailand. :D

I look forward to hearing more about this rumour on Saturday.... :D

Let's hope so , TP is a hive of knowledge all things concerning Reading :o

ermm whats the place in soi 8 called again?

Im too lazy to go back how many ever pages to search for it :D

and shouldnt we have an emergency number to contact :D should we get lost or sumfin....:o

I volunteer MrToad's number :D

and shouldnt we have an emergency number to contact :D should we get lost or sumfin....:o

The bar is called Soi 8.

Thanks MIG, I will PM my number to you lot just in case. Won't put it on the board, as there are a few strange ones around :D

and shouldnt we have an emergency number to contact :D should we get lost or sumfin.... :o

The bar is called Soi 8.

Thanks MIG, I will PM my number to you lot just in case. Won't put it on the board, as there are a few strange ones around :D

you'll be o-k to p.m me with your number toady , I'm one of the good guy's :bah::bah: .

and shouldnt we have an emergency number to contact :D should we get lost or sumfin.... :o

The bar is called Soi 8.

you'll be o-k to p.m me with your number toady , I'm one of the good guy's :bah::o .

I'm sure our mod will back me up ;):D .

I will have a leo or 4 for you jockstar :bah: .

Im too lazy to go back how many ever pages to search for it

and shouldnt we have an emergency number to contact :D should we get lost or sumfin....

I volunteer MrToad's number :o

The bar is called Soi 8.

you'll be o-k to p.m me with your number toady , I'm one of the good guy's :bah::o .

I'm sure our mod will back me up ;):D .

I will have a leo or 4 for you jockstar :bah: .

I'd always back you up mate. But.... One of the good guys? :D :D Enjoy your Leo mate. Wish i could be there. Have a few for me.

A nice Cider for me tonight, got the taste for some apples :o Too much of the local <deleted> last night :D

Cider sounds good mrtoad :D , i havent had a pint of that in years.

Too much of the local brew for me last night aswell , i'm currently nursing the hangover :D to get ready for tonight .

Im too lazy to go back how many ever pages to search for it

and shouldnt we have an emergency number to contact should we get lost or sumfin....

I volunteer MrToad's number

The bar is called Soi 8.

Thanks MIG, I will PM my number to you lot just in case. Won't put it on the board, as there are a few strange ones around

you'll be o-k to p.m me with your number toady , I'm one of the good guy's .

I'm sure our mod will back me up :D:D .

I will have a leo or 4 for you jockstar :D .

I'd always back you up mate. But.... One of the good guys? :o:D Enjoy your Leo mate. Wish i could be there. Have a few for me.

I've already had 3 and its not even kick off yet JS :bah::bah: .

Mrtoad: Soi 8

MrBoJ Soi _

Scousemouse Soi _

Colino Soi _

Sunderland Soi _

Tytus = RCA SlimClub

Muckypups Soi _

Jasreeve Soi _

Chavy Soi _

Mikeyj Soi _ (are you gonna make it on 1st Sept?)

Trueblue NO VOTE sad.gif

MiG Soi 8

Nice club can watch on big screen and during half time can go to flix and get to know the girls lol 55555

Edited by tytus

how piss up go lads any scandel to report must be some gossip see sm got 6 of the best (stuffy)

Oh, far too much to mention on the forum,could get us banned :o

I'll let Scouse put up a thread about something :D

Just caught up with Chavy a little earlier , and had a few ciders with him. He's okay and apologises for his Harry Houdinii act. :o

Hope to catch up wit you all again soon. Will have a look for a differnt venue, as it gives me an excuse to go aout and about a little bit.

Hope some of the guys who couldn't make it this time or were scared of being "outed" as soccer fans :D can in the future. I am sure that Mig and Zaza can vouch that we are not a bunch of hoollies :D

Edited by mrtoad