Getting Away From The "heavy" Shit

AlbertTatlockDeceased

PS...don't leave when the credits start... there is more...we were the only ones left in the Theatre-and there are a few good gags after everyone thinks its finished..wait till the lights come on!

Absolutely! This is very important. If you leave before the credits are over you will miss hearing Maggie's first spoken word!

mine cut off as the words come up.what she say?...........

PS...don't leave when the credits start... there is more...we were the only ones left in the Theatre-and there are a few good gags after everyone thinks its finished..wait till the lights come on!

Absolutely! This is very important. If you leave before the credits are over you will miss hearing Maggie's first spoken word!

Maggie already spoke her first word in one TV episode. Anyone out there enough of a Simpson's fan to know which actress plays Maggie?

I have read Thai visa for over seven years, and sometimes I get a bit hot under the collar about some of the posts,

yeah, me too... especially when people lie in their posts... :o

btw, The Simpsons was an extremely funny movie and a great testament to the long-living television series.

:D

Hey! Love the Nick...you wouldn't happen to be called "John" by any chance?

or from Sri Racha...

Don't make accusations of lying, I was not always Albert Tatlock...sometimes changes of job/e mail mean a change of log on etc.

This was a sincere post regarding a genuinelly funny movie, not the Spanish Inquisition...why do you bother replying so SAD GIT!

I have read Thai visa for over seven years, and sometimes I get a bit hot under the collar about some of the posts,

Sometimes it's just a mistake :D

Like I Said...being in Thailand the land of Bhudda! I have been reborn a number of times, before (I was in China...7/8 years ago..and..it was actually advice from this forum that got me my O visa and settled in Thailand ..thanks a lot guys!!! lol) one hing I can assure you, I am not a liar...I may put my foot in my mouth, as frequently happens, but I only comment or post on what I believe.

I could not log on with my previous nick, as that was tied to my previous e mail which in turn was tied in to my previous job!

Thank you for the benefit of the doubt,  but it really gets my back up when sphinctoids like "Srirachachjohn" cleverlery disguised as " John " from Sri Racha..accuse people of lying. Lie...for what purpose for gods sake...if I want to lie...I'll come on as George W Bush ....been in Thailand for twenty years...etc. etc.. Jese! People!

No idea what Maggie's first word on tv was, since I live in thailand and haven't seen every episode. But as the credits roll at the end of the movie Marge says "Wait...Wait! Maggie is gonna say her first word!" And it is...

"Sequel"

:o

Like I Said...being in Thailand the land of Bhudda! I have been reborn a number of times, before (I was in China...7/8 years ago..and..it was actually advice from this forum that got me my O visa and settled in Thailand ..thanks a lot guys!!! lol) one hing I can assure you, I am not a liar...I may put my foot in my mouth, as frequently happens, but I only comment or post on what I believe.

I could not log on with my previous nick, as that was tied to my previous e mail which in turn was tied in to my previous job!

Thank you for the benefit of the doubt,  but it really gets my back up when sphinctoids like "Srirachachjohn" cleverlery disguised as " John " from Sri Racha..accuse people of lying. Lie...for what purpose for gods sake...if I want to lie...I'll come on as George W Bush ....been in Thailand for twenty years...etc. etc.. Jese! People!

So you see, cdnvic... it wasn't "just a mistake"..... he's very adamant and insistent that he was here on thaivisa 7, and now, possibly 8, years ago.... hence, my original comment.... which is something I think I've never ever said outright on here before. It's not something I would just idly throw out there, as I fully overlook apparent mistakes on a daily basis.

So now then, do you want to break the bad news to him or shall I?

Srirachajohn -may I apologise, you are CORRECT, I did NOT read Thai Visa 7 years ago, it was-don't quote me - but I think 5 years ago.

Let me explain.

In 1999 I was in the process of buying a 10 rai plot of land here - that is where I referenced my 7 years from, I paid a deposit (the Ampur would not let me pay the full price at the time as the Chanote was a mess)

I got a lawyers draft that allowed me and the wife to use the land to plant trees etc. and as long as we paid the balance when the new Chanote appeared, all was fine.

It was AT THE TIME I HAD TO COUGH UP THE BALANCE That I read TV -2002 is, not 1999. this was due to the posts regarding land prices, which some TV people at the trime were paying I think 6K/Rai... I was in for 100K/Rai, hence th worry of being fleeced.

After reading TV at that time (2002 ish) I realised that location etc. had a lot to do with the land price and that I was not being fleeced (Land now is 400K/Rai)

It had taken almost 3 years to get the Chanote as the seller refused to PAY THROUGH THE NOSE to make it happen quickly.

Also, sometime back then (won't quote a date in case I am sued for lying-) that the good people on TV helped me with advice on how to go about applying for an O visa -which is why I am here today..again thanks a lot guys - the advice was wrong I may add - I had to cough up 400K not 250K!

I apologise, I made a mistake - Beer Chang clouds the head at times- over a continued period- there was no malice intended and I had absolutely nothing to gain from "lying" about when I last posted - I was simply in a good mood and having a bit of a rant about The Simpsons...nothing more.

By the way -my name is a lie, my age is a lie, but that is as far as it goes.

THANK YOUCDNVIC for the benefit of the doubt, NO ONE likes to be accused to be a liar, hope you understand it was a simple mistake regarding the reference point in time...we all get old we all get senile!

So you see, cdnvic... it wasn't "just a mistake"..... he's very adamant and insistent that he was here on thaivisa 7, and now, possibly 8, years ago.... hence, my original comment.... which is something I think I've never ever said outright on here before. It's not something I would just idly throw out there, as I fully overlook apparent mistakes on a daily basis.

So now then, do you want to break the bad news to him or shall I?

That is why I was so adamant- I honestly thought that I had read Thai visa when I said I did.

Another great "easter egg" in the Simpson's movie, from the beginning when Bart's doing his usual "penance" blackboard writing, I believe he was addressing me and maybe some others here!

I will not download this movie.

:o