Ask Weho

threelegcowboy

You ever go to one of those clubs in SF where they dropped a big one on a pane of glass?

My gay room-mate told me that that was the specialty at "The Slot" in San Fran.

They also had standing toilets with pipes that were not connected to the sewage system for do-it-yourself golden showers! :o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Press the escape key and your avatar comes to a grinding halt.

Thanks for that as I was having to put one foot on the floor to read this thread.

Your puppet avatar with the A bomb in the back ground - I thought captured your personality. Now this spinning Rod Serling makes my head want to buss open. I think you are on your way to starting some mass mind control project?

I did a google on "WEHO" and lots of stuff came up. Alot of "West Hollywood" stuff.

You ever go to one of those clubs in SF where they dropped a big one on a pane of glass?

What's a big one and why on a pane of glass?? Do you really think it is possible that Weho could get us all under his control? To what end?

My favorite restaurant: that's hard to answer...

I go most often to Fuji... I really like the food at the Great American Rib Joint on Tepprasit... Sizzler is always a good stand-by for me... For a splurge, the Saturday buffet at the Royal Cliff is great... or Sunday brunch at Casa Pascal is good. I wish I knew more good reasonably-priced places, but I'm always so paranoid about trying something new... I like Mike's Tacos on the way to Jomtien... I really don't have a single "favourite" restaurant... you've stumped me... I'll give you a smiley for that, cause I'm really at a loss to select one place...

I don't know White Knight, but it doesn't sound air conditioned to me... I could be wrong, but I usually am good at guessing these kinds of things...

Glad to know you can press ESCAPE to stop that annoying whirlagig thing... even I'm annoyed already with it... so I guess it's working.

Someone else also told me "weho" could stand for "West Hollywood"... so I think you're on to something...

Talking about "those" kinds of clubs... are you refering to "dropping a husky"? That seems so 80's to me.

Someone else also told me "weho" could stand for "West Hollywood"... so I think you're on to something...

Well I want go there....maybe you could tell us if you hung out there?

Talking about "those" kinds of clubs... are you refering to "dropping a husky"? That seems so 80's to me.

Well I cant elaberate because I might violate some rule butt I am sure it dates back into the 80's.

Did you ever see this?

My favorite restaurant: that's hard to answer...

I go most often to Fuji... I really like the food at the Great American Rib Joint on Tepprasit... Sizzler is always a good stand-by for me... For a splurge, the Saturday buffet at the Royal Cliff is great... or Sunday brunch at Casa Pascal is good. I wish I knew more good reasonably-priced places, but I'm always so paranoid about trying something new... I like Mike's Tacos on the way to Jomtien... I really don't have a single "favourite" restaurant... you've stumped me... I'll give you a smiley for that, cause I'm really at a loss to select one place...

I don't know White Knight, but it doesn't sound air conditioned to me... I could be wrong, but I usually am good at guessing these kinds of things...

You are right it is not air conditioned but the service is impeccable, the napery spotless, other diners usually well mannered - occassionally there can be a farang allowing his Thai male companion to paw him but one can avert one's eyes from such scenes and instead feast one's eyes on the marvellous selection of desserts. And when all is said and done we must remember 'different strokes for different folks'.

I lived in SF in the 80s. Sounds like an urban myth. Never heard of such a thing. Similar to gerbil myths.

It was real. I lived on Sutter near Polk Street. My roommate was gay and at one time was on the front page of the SF Chronicle for being the leader of a gay torture ring that would "kidnap" hustlers, inject them with crank and MDA and would pull their teeth and have sex with them. All charges were dropped eventually because - even though it was all true - it was consensual.

The Slot with the glass tables was a real place as were The Glory Holes where one would stick one's manhood through an anonymous "glory hole" and hope for the best.

AIDS calmed all that stuff down pretty quickly.

I lived in SF in the 80s. Sounds like an urban myth. Never heard of such a thing. Similar to gerbil myths.

I lived in SF in the 80's too. Even though I had to pass through the Castro District every day, that wasn't my scene, and never heard of that kind of bar. Been in plenty of gay bars though, as they were closest to my Twin peaks home. Saw many a "glory hole".

So, here's my question Weho. Why do people love to denigrate America and Americans? At times the country does thing I don't like, and there's lots of people there I wouldn't associate with (but you find the same ones in Europe), but on balance it's not that bad, or is it?

Edited by lannarebirth

Well if he has disappeared I'm sure some of you whould be able to make a pretty good attempt at doing weho impersonations.

Just make up the answers the way weho would to the questions posed in this thread. Free holiday to the best impersonator! :D

Let it rip boys & girls! :o

• 3 weeks later...

Time for WEHO to come back to his fan club!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

from another recent thread....................

Since I have low self-esteem, and I have a need and desire to impress people, please use your psychic abilities, and try to figure out which list of celebrities I have met... that is in a PERSONAL one on one meeting, with introduction, by name, and/or someone I have dined with at the same table, or been invited to their home, or they were at my home, etc. In other words, not really just a casual meeting, but someone I really met.

So here are two lists... one of them is COMPLETELY TRUE, and the other list is COMPLETELY FALSE. Which list do you think is true?

LIST A:

Ava Gardner (with Charles Gray)

Walt Disney

Burt Bacharach

Shelly Winters

Ronald, Nancy, Ron Jr. and Patty Reagan

Elton John

Rod Steiger

LIST B:

Leo Sayer

David Frost

Saddam Hussein

Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand

Prince "Alfie" (son of the Sultan of Brunei)

Madonna (with daughter Lourdes)

Frank Sinatra, Jr.

• 2 months later...
Where have you been Weho?

And where were you at the Thaivisa Party!

Threelegcowboy & I were looking for you!!

not only you! I actually asked George if I can wear Weho's nametag for a while...he declined.... :D

Somebody was wearing it. Apparently it was missing from the registration desk at the end of the night! :o

Where have you been Weho?

And where were you at the Thaivisa Party!

Threelegcowboy & I were looking for you!!

not only you! I actually asked George if I can wear Weho's nametag for a while...he declined.... :D

Somebody was wearing it. Apparently it was missing from the registration desk at the end of the night! :o

Weho,

Why did you not come to the party, after I went through all the trouble to get you invited?

Barry

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is not the popular stance, but, I miss Weho! :o

Weho is full of tidbits of solid information about scams, food, travel, costs of rice dishes and a myriad of other items, which continues to amaze me. :D

Can we start a drive to get Weho to return? Perhaps a small plea might be in order to intice him/her/it to come visit us.

I doubt if Weho would accept any monetary inducement to return as he/she/it seems to be doing this for the betterment of man/womankind, but it is worth thinking about.

Can we start a drive to get Weho to return? Perhaps a small plea might be in order to intice him/her/it to come visit us.

I doubt if Weho would accept any monetary inducement to return as he/she/it seems to be doing this for the betterment of man/womankind, but it is worth thinking about.

Would you be willing to provide Weho with your services as his new "poolboy" a few days a week? I think that he might go for that. :o

Would you be willing to provide Weho with your services as his new "poolboy" a few days a week? I think that he might go for that. :o

You say "he" as though you know. I always thought Weho was a lady.

Certainly I would offer him/her/it my services as a "poolboy" if he/she/it would post. I might be a little long in the tooth to be called a "boy" but if it makes Weho happy, then so be it.

Just let me know what days are mine!