Index Fund With Low Annual Fees?

Hi all,

I've read through some topics but not found the basic information I'm looking for. I would like to find out about index funds linked to the SET or SET 50.

A key feature of such funds in other markets is that they typically have low annual fees of around 0.25%. I want to avoid managed funds which might have 1-2% fees each year. Basically the fact that Thailand is an emerging market provides sufficient risk profile -- I don't need to pay someone to "micro-manage" the holdings or even waste my own time and energy doing that.

I've seen reference to such funds in these boards, but no clear indication of fees, and indeed where I did see fees mentioned, they seemed high.

Is there a local or international bank that I can walk into and buy some shares in a fund linked to the SET in the amount of say 1 million baht? 3 million baht? 5 million?

I am PR holder with a very good credit record and own properties in Thailand so I presume that dealing with banks is no problem.

So, to repeat, I'm just looking for a low fee SET linked fund... Can anyone help? Thanks.

BTW, I am planning to convert my property holdings in Thailand to SET linked funds and move some cash offshore into a mixture of investment types. Anyone else doing the same thing?