Retirement Visa Question

A friend of mine asked a question that I answered but I'm not sure I was correct so I want to ask it here.

Please only answer if you know you are correct, opinions are no better than my own thoughts

Considering the requirements 800k or 65k month, suppose you have 50k per month pension leaving you short by 15k per month to meet the requirement, is it a simple case to then add 15k x 12 = 180k into a bank account to make up the difference ?

The requirement is 800,000 baht - 50x12 = 600,000 baht so you will need 200,000 baht in the bank.

) Having annual income

combined with the saving

money in the Bank not less than

800,000 Baht from on the date

submitting the application.

A friend of mine asked a question that I answered but I'm not sure I was correct so I want to ask it here.

Please only answer if you know you are correct, opinions are no better than my own thoughts

Considering the requirements 800k or 65k month, suppose you have 50k per month pension leaving you short by 15k per month to meet the requirement, is it a simple case to then add 15k x 12 = 180k into a bank account to make up the difference ?

I believe it would be safer to deposit Bht 200,000 plus in the bank, i.e. 12 x 50,000 = 600,000 plus 200,000 = Bht 800,000.