Bentonite - Liquid Or Powdered

Alliecat

Does anyone know where to buy liquid or powdered bentonite in Bangkok. It's to be used for a fast so it needs to be suitable to be ingested.

Rasayana Retreat (www.rasayanaretreat.com) in Bangkok sells the Arise and Shine product line, including bentonite. Beware, though, that it is twice the price of what is offered on the Arise and Shine website directly. I just looked and couldn't find a map for Rasayana on their web site, so here's a copy I saved a while ago:

post-33251-1188509317_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know where to buy liquid or powdered bentonite in Bangkok. It's to be used for a fast so it needs to be suitable to be ingested.

Thanks in advance

Any chemical supply house should have food grade bentonite. I buy it for crafts purposes (it's great for sopping up excess oil from leather,) for about 200 baht per kilo in the chemical supply shop on Suthep Rd. Unfortunately, that's in Chiang Mai, but if you need some, I'm sure someone could ship a bag of it down for you.

• 2 years later...
Any chemical supply house should have food grade bentonite. I buy it for crafts purposes (it's great for sopping up excess oil from leather,) for about 200 baht per kilo in the chemical supply shop on Suthep Rd. Unfortunately, that's in Chiang Mai, but if you need some, I'm sure someone could ship a bag of it down for you.

what's the Thai word for "bentonite clay" ?

Would like to ask around at pharmacies.