Englishman Arrested For Dealing Methamphetamine

sriracha john

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not up on the drug lingo -- is yaa ice the same as yaa baa?

No, it isn't.

Ice is a cleaner form of meta amphetamines, or crystal meth, comes in powder, while Yaa Baa (Yaa Maa - old name) is cheaper, dirtier and comes in pills (mostly red, stronger are the blue ones, heard also of very strong purplish pink ones).

May he enjoy(rot) In Thai jail its what he deserves..

Yeah hang him high!!! :D

There but for the grace of god.....................

In Thailand the penalties are very severe, we all know that, and the guy that has been caught knew that also.

Maybe he is addicted to Ice and was dealing to other Farangs to feed his habit, maybe he is mentally deranged, maybe he is in love with a Thai girl and couldn't stand the thought of leaving her by returning back to the UK, those that have actually been addicted to a drug will understand the incredible power that addiction has over people.

It's very simple to say dumb things like ' Hang him High' etc whilst you are smoking your cigarettes and drinking beer, drugs of your choice by the way, they just happen to be legal cos The governments of the world control and tax them, you think Alcohol would be legal in Tablet form?

Would you applaud me for inventing and marketing a pill that will get you pissed ? You may well do, but The goverments of most countries would have me arrested and thrown in Jail for many years or even executed, yet they sell the same thing, only in liquid form.

And with the ammount of Misery and suffering that goes on in the world due to Alcohol abuse, Alcohol should be right at the top of the list of Class 1 Illegal drugs.

So you guys keep ranting about some guy whilst you smugly drink another beer and pollute your body and those around you with smoke.

I doubt very much that the Farangs he was selling to were forced to buy at gunpoint.

Legalize, control and tax all drugs, not Just Alcohol and Nicotine, give people a Legal choice, the Kids of Today are sick and tired of having to Drink alcohol, get pissed up, vomit, fight etc etc like their parents do, they should have a choice!

A Legal choice!

Long post chaps......time for a beer. :o

Edited by Maigo6

Legalize all drugs, everywhere. It's your body, your choice. As long as you don't harm anyone else, it's none of mine or anyone else's business what you do.

:o

Im amazed by people who say this stuff.

Unfortunately, most addicts end up harming themselves, and others, whether directly or indirectly. IE commiting robberies to fund their addiction, dealing, etc.

Let alone what they may do in their drugged up state. :D

Legalize all drugs, everywhere. It's your body, your choice. As long as you don't harm anyone else, it's none of mine or anyone else's business what you do.

Unfortunately, most addicts end up harming themselves, and others, whether directly or indirectly. IE commiting robberies to fund their addiction, dealing, etc.

By far not every drug user is an addict. But about those you rarely read in the press as they do not commit crimes or sell drugs and mostly manage to stay off the radar of oppressive laws.

Edited by ColPyat

Maybe he is addicted to Ice and was dealing to other Farangs to feed his habit, maybe he is mentally deranged, maybe he is in love with a Thai girl and couldn't stand the thought of leaving her by returning back to the UK, those that have actually been addicted to a drug will understand the incredible power that addiction has over people.

And very often those people are coerced by police here to sell for them, an/or work as informers.

By far not every drug user is an addict. But about those you rarely read in the press as they do not commit crimes or sell drugs and mostly manage to stay off the radar of oppressive laws.

possibly so, but wouldnt like to be caught in LOS or any other SEA country should that day come.

possibly so, but wouldnt like to be caught in LOS or any other SEA country should that day come.

Of course not. I was just arguing against the notion that drugs automatically equal addiction, and result in crimes other than holding and using the particular drug. And especially because by many people use this mistaken idea about drug use as a justification for keeping drugs in the illegality.

Illegality only feeds crime networks and prisons. Addicts will stay addicted regardless of the legal situation, and will switch to other substances, such as glue, thinner, or alcohol, if one or the other substance is temporarily unavailable.

Of course eventual legalization has to be under controlled conditions, and certain drugs are so harmful that they should never be legalized. Most meta amphetamines would IMO fall under that category.

I'm not up on the drug lingo -- is yaa ice the same as yaa baa?

[\quote]

Let's see. Both screw your head up, both are highly addictive, both encourage you on a downward spiral......

There's some similarities there I think...

Simon

many Thais and foreigners who were arrested for drug possession said that they bought the drugs from an English agent, called Mr. Mike, who stays at the "L.V. Mansion".

Note to self: Do not use your real name when dealing drugs. Also do not tell where you are staying or deal out of the room.

Yes ,makes you wonder dosent it, and i doubt he is addicted,more like a line to try for compassion,.if he is ill bet hes on a real cold turkey now, custody in los isnt known for its luxuries,. shame but very stupid,.

many Thais and foreigners who were arrested for drug possession said that they bought the drugs from an English agent, called Mr. Mike, who stays at the "L.V. Mansion".

Note to self: Do not use your real name when dealing drugs. Also do not tell where you are staying or deal out of the room.

Yes ,makes you wonder dosent it, and i doubt he is addicted,more like a line to try for compassion,.if he is ill bet hes on a real cold turkey now, custody in los isnt known for its luxuries,. shame but very stupid,.

Amphetamine addiction does not cause very strong physical withdrawal symptoms. Mostly a bit of stomach ache, and the need for lots of sleep.

What causes hel_l is the lack of seratonin, the chemical agent the brain produces to make one happy. Under prolonged amphetamine use the brain diminishes or looses the capacity to produce that chemical. It takes a while until this ability comes back (with some of the heaviest addicts it doesn't).

One of the best methods to go on withdrawal is to use Ganja to compensate until the brain can start producing those chemicals again.

In Thailand the penalties are very severe, we all know that, and the guy that has been caught knew that also.

It's very simple to say dumb things like ' Hang him High' etc whilst you are smoking your cigarettes and drinking beer, drugs of your choice by the way, they just happen to be legal cos The governments of the world control and tax them, you think Alcohol would be legal in Tablet form?

Would you applaud me for inventing and marketing a pill that will get you pissed ? You may well do, but The goverments of most countries would have me arrested and thrown in Jail for many years or even executed, yet they sell the same thing, only in liquid form.

And with the ammount of Misery and suffering that goes on in the world due to Alcohol abuse, Alcohol should be right at the top of the list of Class 1 Illegal drugs.

So you guys keep ranting about some guy whilst you smugly drink another beer and pollute your body and those around you with smoke.

I doubt very much that the Farangs he was selling to were forced to buy at gunpoint.

Legalize, control and tax all drugs, not Just Alcohol and Nicotine, give people a Legal choice, the Kids of Today are sick and tired of having to Drink alcohol, get pissed up, vomit, fight etc etc like their parents do, they should have a choice!

A Legal choice!

Good post :D

A Legal choice!

Well put buddy, but of course smokers and drinkers arent addicted are they ?( in their opinion)

Amphetamine addiction does not cause very strong physical withdrawal symptoms. Mostly a bit of stomach ache, and the need for lots of sleep.

What causes hel_l is the lack of seratonin, the chemical agent the brain produces to make one happy. Under prolonged amphetamine use the brain diminishes or looses the capacity to produce that chemical. It takes a while until this ability comes back (with some of the heaviest addicts it doesn't).

One of the best methods to go on withdrawal is to use Ganja to compensate until the brain can start producing those chemicals again.

Nonsense - you've never been addicted to it, have you?

I haven't, but several family members and close friends have been addicted to Yaa Maa. And to add - i have experimented with Yaa Maa several times before the drug war, and i can see the reasons for its appeal and addictiveness, and what it does to one's brain.

But they have all said the same - exactly the 'nonsense' i have posted here. And we have used Ganja very successfully to help them.

Edited by ColPyat

I haven't, but several family members and close friends have been addicted to Yaa Maa. And to add - i have experimented with Yaa Maa several times before the drug war, and i can see the reasons for its appeal and addictiveness, and what it does to one's brain.

But they have all said the same - exactly the 'nonsense' i have posted here. And we have used Ganja very successfully to help them.

:o:D:D

Explains a lot. Thanks for enlightening me

Drinking in moderation, ok.

Getting pissed and aggressive. Not ok.

Smoking in moderation, ok.

Smoking to excess, not ok.

Take illegal drugs and dealing in moderation? Just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. The law is the law, he fcked up he's going down for it, so quit whining, as its not changing anything.

Drinking in moderation, ok.

Getting pissed and aggressive. Not ok.

Smoking in moderation, ok.

Smoking to excess, not ok.

Take illegal drugs and dealing in moderation? Just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. The law is the law, he fcked up he's going down for it, so quit whining, as its not changing anything.

Why do you think taking illegal drugs cannot be in moderation? :o

You obviously have never tried any.

Many illegal drugs are illegal because they're quite addictive and/or quite harmful to people, families and society in general. One of these drugs is meth. Absolutely horrible, terrible drug. It's illegal for a reason. Arguing for legalization of this and other drugs is insane. The only drug I could see being legalized like alcohol or tobacco would be marijuana.