Muay Thai On Ramkamhaeng

kayaker

wanting to start muay thai, haven't done any serious training in quite some time, but no time like the present. Would obviously like some where that understands a little bit of english as I don't just want the shit kicked out of me as I try to explain I want to start training not fighting (not just yet at any rate). Would also like to go somewhere where it's not seen as a chance to give a foreigner a kicking. Sorry about the negative image but have heard a few stories. So if anyone knows anywhere in the Ramkamheang area that does muay thai let me know. cheers!!!

Hello,

The "Sasiprapa-gym" is located on Lard Prao Soi 130 which connects to Ramkhamhaeng Road. I don't know the Soi number on Ramkhamhaeng, but you can go to Lard Prao Soi 130 to find out what Soi number on Ramkhamhaeng Road this Soi connects to. They have been training non-Thais for a long time, and they welcome any foreigners to train in Muay Thai. Of course, you will have to pay a fee; but you will get what you are looking for there. If you do check this gym out, please tell them that "Tony" told you about them. I used live in this gym about 15 years ago, and I used to fight on Thai television from this gym. The founder of this gym, Chanai Pongsupa, passed away; but his son Thakoon Pongsupa is now running the gym. Thakoon Pongsupa was educated in the States, so he speaks fairly good English. Tell me how it goes.