Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why so many lonely people?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post
20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I noticed particularly since Coivid the amount of lonely people around

Have you noticed this ??.

I was working last night on the nightshift with a work colleague I ignored by using my music headphones

I prefer to work alone thanks

But some get offended and want to work side by side , Lonely people!

I told him ...you mop this floor I will mop the other floor ...he looked shocked , "oh oh he said ..when I work with others we work together!

Not this little black duck I said to him...it's every man for himself.. then I walked off with my headphones on

Another time in Pattaya I was in that restaurant last year in Pattaya central , no other person in there seated , when a Thai woman and her farang BF sat where do you think ?

Yep....next to me !!

You swim in a pool they want to be next to you , you go to a gym , they ask you how many sets you have left ?

Advertisement

You piss at a urinal they piss next to you ?!

Is it since covid ? Lonilesness, people looking for validation, hugs ?

Leave me alone ....please !!!

Is this the problem you get at the urinal standing next to you?🤔1726457246700.jpg

  • Replies 41
  • Views 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • GG, you are repeating all the same exact stories you posted in the past in another one of your loneliness threads. Did you just copy and paste this entire topic from one of your old posts? It appears

  • fredwiggy
    fredwiggy

    Your many comments on here show an anti-social behavior, which will eventually lead to being alone, so you might want to think and reflect a little, as you aren't a youngster anymore, and this is ingr

  • Leave him alone! 😂

Posted Images

Is getting a shoulder rub from the toilet attendants stilll a thing in Pattaya ?

It has always been this way; all the lonely people....

Where DO they call come from?

I do not get lonely.

But, I still worry about all the lonely people.

Such as you.....etc.....

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I do not get lonely.

But, I still worry about all the lonely people.

Don't believe you as you claim to have lived all your time in CM by yourself according to your postings.

Just more lies!

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

I was married once back in the UK in the late 70s and when we eventually parted company about three years later, I remember my ex-wife shouted at me, "you will be a lonely old man", to which I replied, "alone, but never lonely" and that's the mantra by which I live and I'm happy with it.

Let me just leave this here, for everyone.

  • Popular Post
16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

That usually doesn't happen to me.

You must have an "aura" that attracts many people to you.

Like flies to a carcass

  • Popular Post
15 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

Leave him alone! 😂

IMG_6038.jpeg

Love the name tag on the shirt pocket!

11 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Is getting a shoulder rub from the toilet attendants stilll a thing in Pattaya ?

MANY great memories of the old Exzzzyte (sp?) near Castles. The first time, of course, scared the hell out of me. My neck has never been cracked as well since.

8 hours ago, newnative said:

Love the name tag on the shirt pocket!

Thanks for pointing that out!

8 hours ago, newnative said:

Love the name tag on the shirt pocket!

Lol. 😂

IMG_6091.jpeg

I am of the same disposition, but understand that it is their behavior that is perfectly natural and mine unnatural. I always say that most people like to be with people most of the time and on their own some of the time. But I am the opposite; I like to be on my own most of the time and with others some of the time. But I have learned that some social interaction is essential for my mental stability. So beware! Recently I've learned about Asperger's syndrome and reluctantly accept that might explain why l am as l am. Not that a label makes any difference.

Depends on your definition of lonely. To most it would be someone without a circle of friends, acquaintances and / or family but who badly needs human interaction. Not a loner who is that way by choice, but is that way by instinct.

Someone who gives the impression of spending excessive time on an anonymous forum to have that interaction.

Sound like anyone you know.?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.