Welcome To Our Newest Sponsor

Buckwheat

Welcome to Castra Preatoria Gym!

Please click on their banner and check out the ammenities.

It's not only easy to reach on the East side of Pattaya, but they have just about anything imaginable for your fitness needs.

Welcome!!!

Thanks for the link.

May I suggest to the owners that a map detailing their exact location would be a good idea.

"Soi Khao Talo and Soi Khao Noi it is easily accessible from most areas in the East of Pattaya City. "

I have no idea where these streets are and I cannot find them on a standard Pattaya tourist map.

Edited by tropo

It's not only easy to reach on the East side of Pattaya, but they have just about anything imaginable for your fitness needs.

Welcome!!!

Thanks for the link.

May I suggest to the owners that a map detailing their exact location would be a good idea.

"Soi Khao Talo and Soi Khao Noi it is easily accessible from most areas in the East of Pattaya City. "

I have no idea where these streets are and I cannot find them on a standard Pattaya tourist map.

On their website click - contact us - et voila !!! (small pun intended)

cheers

onzestan

Welcome!!!

Thanks for the link.

On their website click - contact us - et voila !!! (small pun intended)

cheers

onzestan

Thank you. Not exactly where I would expect to see one on a site, but a nice map nevertheless.

• 2 months later...