Live Music On Sundays At Ban Rak

Do Secret Garden still do it on Sundays? I haven't heard anything when I pass there for a long time now.

i put this up as I was realy happy to hear from them that they are doing it.

it has been a realy long time since Secret has closed down and many people missed those sunday afternoons.

I thought it will be of intrest to many of the oldies on the island.

I had no intention to Advertise but just to inform and I appologise to those mebers who were ofended by the posting.

Do Secret Garden still do it on Sundays? I haven't heard anything when I pass there for a long time now.

i put this up as I was realy happy to hear from them that they are doing it.

it has been a realy long time since Secret has closed down and many people missed those sunday afternoons.

I thought it will be of intrest to many of the oldies on the island.

I had no intention to Advertise but just to inform and I appologise to those mebers who were ofended by the posting.

I think you posted a good bit of information,

i thought 'secret garden' was still going,how long has it been closed?

Hardly commercial advertising, this is info that is useful to all members.

Always nice to know what events are going on.

Did anyone here go to see JOB2DO on Monday? I think that was in Bangrak or Bophut somewhere. Seaview resort I think.

So advertising is permitted on thaivisa now?

No, its not, next time try using the report button, thanks.

Dont get me wrong,but isn't the recomended tradesmen or favorite restaurants a kind of advertising?

The ad highdiver posted was removed. Perfectly acceptable to say there is going to be live music somewhere or that a particular restaurant or tradesman gave good service.

Didn't know Secret Garden closed, but I didn't go there much after Steve sold it. Too expensive and the chicken plate was never as good as Steve's wife made it. So, what's the exact location, HD? Near the 7-11 or?

yes its right after the 7 11 fet tghe secret garden. i understabd they got the band "flow" wich was one of the originals playing at secret.

if they get a suuset like today i think they have a winner.

Didn't know Secret Garden closed, but I didn't go there much after Steve sold it. Too expensive and the chicken plate was never as good as Steve's wife made it. So, what's the exact location, HD? Near the 7-11 or?

yes its right after the 7 11 fet tghe secret garden. i understabd they got the band "flow" wich was one of the originals playing at secret.

if they get a suuset like today i think they have a winner.

Flow? One of the best bands in SE Asia. Let us know how it goes!

So, here it is Monday afternoon.

I didn't make it to Rock on The Pier.

Did you?

How was it?

I really wanted to go along and check it out but could not.

Maybe next Sunday? Is it every Sunday?

i came very late as theyw ere closing. they said it went rely well for the first time as they has avout 30-30 people. the owner Tuern said it will be every Sunday and she hopes it will become a Samui land mark.