Big C Open, But No Mobile Signal Inside?

Boater

Just been to the new Big C , as usual i will split with the bird so i can look around the non boring stuff ECT ECT and she will ring me when the food shop ect finished, but to my surprise, no phone signal??, when i finally found her, she had no phone signal either inside. only when i went directly outside did i get a signal??

Has anyone else noticed this? I am on True and she is on AIS? maybe the roof material they use?

But this is very annoying! as if you lose your other half ect ect, you cannot ring!

Thanks

Yep, noticed the same thing yesterday. My wife and me both have 12call and none of us had any signal in big c. Dont know if it was yesterday. But a place that big i would think fix that sooner or later. Or perhaps it remain mobile free. Scary thought that it would be one of the few places on this tropical island with no network for mobile phones, hahaha.

Yep, noticed the same thing yesterday. My wife and me both have 12call and none of us had any signal in big c. Dont know if it was yesterday. But a place that big i would think fix that sooner or later. Or perhaps it remain mobile free. Scary thought that it would be one of the few places on this tropical island with no network for mobile phones, hahaha.

got a call from big c yesterday ,mrs was in the whiskey part telling me the prices ,both are on ais............

Just been to the new Big C , as usual i will split with the bird so i can look around the non boring stuff ECT ECT and she will ring me when the food shop ect finished, but to my surprise, no phone signal??, when i finally found her, she had no phone signal either inside. only when i went directly outside did i get a signal??

Has anyone else noticed this? I am on True and she is on AIS? maybe the roof material they use?

But this is very annoying! as if you lose your other half ect ect, you cannot ring!

Thanks

BigC, Can you explain? :o

Surprised anyone would really give a @$#@! about this.

:o

Yeah, well, we all just got a tad bored, had a bit of time to kill, after changing the spare wheels on our trucks :D

Did you remember to polish your wheel nuts?

but to my surprise, no phone signal??, when i finally found her, she had no phone signal either

yes , life is hard for some people. its not fair is it.

but with a little luck things may improve , your wife might even be fortunate enough to meet someone with a little bit of intelligence during her lonely wanderings along the remote canyons of big c.

but to my surprise, no phone signal??, when i finally found her, she had no phone signal either

yes , life is hard for some people. its not fair is it.

but with a little luck things may improve , your wife might even be fortunate enough to meet someone with a little bit of intelligence during her lonely wanderings along the remote canyons of big c.

TAX!!! :o

No flaming of boater here. Not sure what the big deal is that people feel the need to attack someone over such an innocuous post.

Just been to the new Big C , as usual i will split with the bird so i can look around the non boring stuff

Any comparison with Tesco? Do they have more electronics stuff?

Sorry about my ignorance but what is this Big C? Is it a supermarket, and where is it?

Me and mine had the exact same problem. It went on for days. Actually it didn't matter if we were in Big C or Makro or Lotus or anywhere else. We just get no signal.

I did notice we had flat batteries at the time, both of us. Maybe that was the problem?

Not sure though. Must check that.

Oh yeah, I myself actually like food shopping..... :o

(so ban me, I am bored)

To Emmezeta: Big C has everything, more or less a bit like Blotus.

To Isabel: Big C is a big shopping center / department store / mall. A bit like Pesco Blotus, the other one.

CheerZ

Edited by southbot

Me and mine had the exact same problem. It went on for days. Actually it didn't matter if we were in Big C or Makro or Lotus or anywhere else. We just get no signal.

I did notice we had flat batteries at the time, both of us. Maybe that was the problem?

Not sure though. Must check that.

Oh yeah, I myself actually like food shopping..... :o

(so ban me, I am bored)

To Emmezeta: Big C has everything, more or less a bit like Blotus.

To Isabel: Big C is a big shopping center / department store / mall. A bit like Pesco Blotus, the other one.

CheerZ

been in there twice now ,apart from the 1st day hav'nt got a signal since,aint it nice without the mobiles ringing while you're having lunch in s&p . :D