13 Year Old Girl Gang Raped By Four Teenagers........

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Today: September 7th 2007 Edition

Young girl ganged raped by so-called friends

A 13 year old girl was raped by four older teenagers after a plot to lure her to an empty house off second road.

Miss Noi (this is not her real name) said later that another 13 year old school chum Master Bonk (not his real name) had invited her to go for a ride on his motorbike in the Soi Potisan area of the city. She agreed to go with him and that decision was her undoing.

However, Master Bonk said he had one stop to make first in Soi 12, off Second Road, and inside waiting were four older teenagers who, one after the other, forced the tender aged girl to have sex with them.

After the traumatic experience, Miss Noi said she had a big pain in her stomach and was taken to hospital for a routine check-up.Once the parents of the girl found out what had happened, they informed the police who in due course learned from the 13 year olds that the offenders lived in Soi Korpai.

Officers said they would request a war rant from Pattaya court and arrest these particular ne’re-do-wells before they could commit any more such dangerous unpleasantness. The role of Master Bonk was still being officially investigated at the time of going to press.

Master Bonk should be charged with being an accessory to the crime.

Little shit, I hope his winkle falls off along with those of the heartless tossers who did this to the tragic young lady. Let's hope that justice will prevail.

As a woman, I truly don't understand why a man (however sexually frustrated) feels it is his right to force someone to have sex with them. Dirty little shitters.

Equally I hope that the victim is able to retain her anonymity and get both counselling and compensation.

No, Leisurely, noone has the right to force themselves on another human being like this, and I am sickened that anyone can get pleasure from distressing another human being like this. Expecially a kid. I am also sickened that a journalist can make fun of the whole episode by using a pseudonym like this. Everything about this story is fundermentally flawed and will be repeated many times if this is the attitude

Libya - Pattaya City News (Howard Miller's rag) reported this on 20th August - or was this a later copy-cat?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=138454

I've had to edit this because it did not post correctly first time. Let's hope this does.

Everyone knows my views on premeditated rape - well any rape really - but these little shits should be working as katoeys when they (if ever) grow up. And the reporter should join them - supercilious, unsympathetic little sod. Probably a bum-chum of his boss.

Edited by Humphrey Bear