Thai/farang Young/old Relationships

siddv

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you ever been to thailan canada girl?

are you from the states?

thing very no same same there.

Do they speak English in your country. blizzard?

You will love this!!!!!! - he is American with a business degree from a college there :o:D:D

Man, they speak Thaiglish at business schools now? Holy crap.

We have been together for almost 2 years.

We have a blast when I'm there and we travel in and outside Thailand, I spoil her on the holidays,

I have sowed some rather wild oats in BKK and am really to take it easy and enter a new phase of my life..really. And she has laid down the law..screw around and she's gone!!!

I plan to work maybe 7 more years in the USA going and coming as I do and then and bring a $ mill to retire. Do we have a chance..

- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Get too close and you might spoil the recipe for 2 yrs of success.

- Nothing wrong with the spoiling her. We all do that, male & female. But if you plan to retire with a million$, your spoiling ability will run out in 5-10 years just when your marriage hits the strained period. When you blow in, you are doing it for a limited time. If she has come to expect "spoiling" 24/7 once you get there, you will go broke fast.

Besides, $1MM isn't enough to retire on. Sorry, but if you are used to the high life, it isn't.

- An educated Thai lady, doesn't usually go out with an older farang unless he is of appropriate social status. With all due respect, the USA churns out attorneys in surplus each year. Being an attorney today is to law what being a cubicle clerk is to Unilever. There is maybe something in her past unknown to you that matches your sowing of wild oats, or she may come from a family in debt etc. Can you deal with that? Are you ready for that?

- The part about putting her foot down. Well, I gotta say, that makes her pretty smart in my books. She's not going to be pushed around or humiliated. A guy could do well to have a girl like that around. She might also be strong enough to rip you apart once she decides to upgrade to a cuter boytoy.

Look, if you are happy and this makes you happy, go for it. Life is way to short to let anyone pee on your parade. Maybe a couple years of happiness or even a lifetime is worth the risk. For all you know, you could be dead in 3 years. Just keep a sum of money in trust back in the USA so that no one can ever get at it except your own legal counsel. This way you will always have something to fall back on just in case.

Maigo6Today, 2007-09-13 09:09:39

You have money and power, you get women that you would not get if you were poor and powerless, same everywhere.

again, so true that money and power always come together!!

Suszzy, not many people on ThaiVisa agree with me, mainly cos I go against the Status Quo here, i.e. Farangs are all good and the Thai people are only taking advantage.

I've lived in Thailand long enough to know that Farangs are quite capable of taking advantage of many situations, using their financial power to get what they want, and taking advantage of a persons financial vulnerability whenever they want to.

I just try to balance it out. :o

You have money and power, you get women that you would not get if you were poor and powerless, same everywhere.

Whoa, I'm having a Scarface flashback.

P.S. We're not just prizes in a crackerjack box, guys. :o

If you have a Million to retire on, bring 100K to LOS.

Tell her the rest is gone.

Great advice.

Stay with the relationship but don't get married, there's no need. Don't have anything/put anything in her name, there's no need... if she has any kind of problem with that then too bad. You be the boss, you're the one with a $mill to be lost, use your head, keep everything safe and never give in to anything you are are not fully happy with. And don't bring/invest any money in LoS/your exotic young beauty that you are not prepared to lose. All the best.

There are plenty out there that have been burned, as you can tell from the posts

I've never been burned but will never put myself into a situation where I've got my money tied up with Thai. And understand that when a farang with $ is fully in love with a young exotic beauty with whom he gives probably 2 or 3 times the average Thai salary for doing nothing, that the love returned is not normally as true as it may seem.

Whoa, I'm having a Scarface flashback.

P.S. We're not just prizes in a crackerjack box, guys. :D

I will apologise for this before I say it :D

The trophy bint on the arm is a great ego booster :o

tokyo chicks cost too mut! are you for real guy lummpin all farang into one category.

'Tokyo chicks' cost a relative price, sure it appears expensive to a guy that travels to Thailand to take advantage of poor people for sexual gratification, but if you're earning good money in Tokyo, it matters not.

Same as if you earn good money in any country, it's all relative. You can be rich in some countries with x ammount of money, but try living in Tokyo with that same ammount of money and you will find you ain't as rich as you thought.

Hence poor countries are always exploited, and rich countries are not!!!

Blizzard, are you from the planet Earth?

And understand that when a farang with $ is fully in love with a young exotic beauty with whom he gives probably 2 or 3 times the average Thai salary for doing nothing, that the love returned is not normally as true as it may seem.

Agree

Using money to buy love and affection is never a good sign in any healthy relationship

In 10 years you will be a 59 year old young man and she will be 31 and what most Thai's consider an older woman. I think that a 28 year difference may barely be enough. There is 36 years difference between my wife and I and even though we are both into athletics and in top condition, she would be the first to admit that she has a hard time keeping up with me. I am in my 60's and have longevity in my family but will admit that I will probably start slowing down in 30 years--but that is a long time if you are in a loving relationship and really enjoying life. If you think your gf has the maturity to know what she wants out of life (personal opinion is that most girls do not until they are in their mid or upper 20's), forget all the naysayers and go for it ! :o

And understand that when a farang with $ is fully in love with a young exotic beauty with whom he gives probably 2 or 3 times the average Thai salary for doing nothing, that the love returned is not normally as true as it may seem.

Agree

Using money to buy love and affection is never a good sign in any healthy relationship

And not having a pot to piss in (Excuse my French) is not a good sign either

Love may conquer all but we do have wants and needs too.

I know some successful/rich guys are sociopaths/psychopaths (in the medial sense as not all are raving axe murderers) but most are pretty nice guys with good social skills and have got where they are due to something inherent which is attractive to women :o

Alpha male and all that!

Can you sponser a cow?

No but you can sponsor a Water Buffalo.

The only Cow in this story is the Cash Cow

I dunno how you can say that...well I do, it's an anonymous forum....

I have a friend of mind that's Aircrew with AA, ( American Airlines ), he takes real good care of himself as expected in his job, appearance wise.

I think he's 47, but if that guy couldn't get a 19 year old GF in Thailand I'd be very surprised, same as if he wanted a young GF in the states, he could get one, his current GF in the States in 26, I'm quite sure he could get younger if he desired.

What you have to do guys is take a look in the mirror, and realise that not all guys look like you do, some are still attractive!! :o

Seems to be another thread that is degenerating into yet another ' Thai women are no good ' thread.

Makes me wonder why Farangs seem so obsessed with Asian women when the general concensus online appears to be that they are all bad.

I would invite all Farangs who think that they are so great and find Asian women to be so attractive to come to Tokyo, see how far your beer gut and t-shirt get you.

Will you wonder why 18 Year old Japanese girls are not falling over you?

No ?

So you go to poorer South East Asian Countries to take advantage of the power your monetary position gives you, then you complain that these very people you go to exploit are after your money!!!!!!

It's f*****g unbelievable!!!

Not all, but the ones your referring to probably had numerous gripes about their unattractive GF/wife back home. In Thailand, they are self appointed Romeos, and <deleted> the female that doesn't notice their superiority.

I've witnessed on many occasions Farangs utterly disrespect Thai women for the simple fact that they won't <deleted> them for ???? baht.

Can you sponser a cow?

No but you can sponsor a Water Buffalo.

The only Cow in this story is the Cash Cow

I dunno how you can say that...well I do, it's an anonymous forum....

I have a friend of mind that's Aircrew with AA, ( American Airlines ), he takes real good care of himself as expected in his job, appearance wise.

I think he's 47, but if that guy couldn't get a 19 year old GF in Thailand I'd be very surprised, same as if he wanted a young GF in the states, he could get one, his current GF in the States in 26, I'm quite sure he could get younger if he desired.

What you have to do guys is take a look in the mirror, and realise that not all guys look like you do, some are still attractive!! :o

What are you on about?

I've came here in 2001, I'm now in my mid twenties and I see this guy as a very easy target, who could lose an awful lot of $... age and appearance have nothing to do with it.

I know Thai girls are attracted to older men than their western counterparts. I also see that any person giving another person (from any country) more than the average family salary for doing nothing, and fully believing that the love being returned is just as strong and faithful is being dangerously naive... a rich, naive farang in love in Thailand... he deserves some warning about what can happen and how to prevent it from happening without breaking up his relationship right?

Don't put anything into her name, you don't need to.

Don't invest any money into the relationship that you are not prepared to lose. You shouldn't have to... unless you're letting her be the boss.... with YOUR money.

Use you head, be smart, take her undying feelings of love with a pinch of salt.

All the best and be safe.

Edited by thomo

I've witnessed on many occasions Farangs utterly disrespect Thai women for the simple fact that they won't <deleted> them for ???? baht.

LoL, I've seen the same thing many times.

Why are there no sex tourists in Japan ?

It's all available,Asian women, P4P, what stops the sex tourists from coming? Any guesses ?

Cos they can't take advantage of poor people, that's what!

And forget about it with the Hoardes of European, US, Canadian, Aus, NZ women who also work here in Tokyo Hostess Clubs, there's thousands of them.

Then these very guys go online to rant about how Thai women want their money...........lol.

are you kidding me, you try to balance things out.... laughing my big fat azz of while rolling on the floor

dude tokyo chick are expensive. what can you get for 2k baht? that should answer yr question.

why do single tokyo guys cum to bkk so often? to study buddhism? to look for work?

Edited by blizzard

are you kidding me, you try to balance things out.... laughing my big fat azz of while rolling on the floor

Blizzard, laughing you big fat azz off may give you a clue as to why you have no relationships with and a total disregard for any women.

Women are human beings, no matter where they come from, they deserve a modicom of respect, yes, even on online forums.

It's very easy to come to a Thai Based forum and put down Thai people from the safety of your anonymous internet connection, yet you have never demonstrated one example of experience, just negativity at all times, always against Thai people.

You're a strange guy......................... I honestly cannot believe you've ever been to Thailand.

Why are there no sex tourists in Japan ?

Coz it costs more presumably. Saw a tv show about the red-light districts in Japan... BJ bars where it's 3000B a go... why pay that when you can get the same service here for as little as 200 or 300B off a street chick if that's your thing.

Basic economics innit.

It's all available,Asian women, P4P, what stops the sex tourists from coming? Any guesses ?

Cos they can't take advantage of poor people, that's what!

Show me one society that doesn't take advantage of poor people. Look at the philippino maid situation around asia, many being tortured and beaten to death. The poor chinese being forced to work in the most unsafe industrial conditions in the world. Asian migrants in the mid-east being worked like slaves in the construction industry for slave like wages.

Some farang piece of scum disrespecting some Thai bird because she won't suck him for 1000B is fairly minor on the scale of the rich disrepecting the poor.

Edited by thomo

dude tokyo chick are expensive. what can you get for 2k baht? that should answer yr question.

why do single tokyo guys cum to bkk so often? to study buddhism? to look for work?

I think you missed the point you big fat azz. Let me re-emphasize azz. I read your recent posts and was only able to comprehend a few. I think your constant rolling of your big fat ass is not good for the brain that seems to reside there.

Read the post you are criticizing. He more or less is making the same point you are making. The questions he is asking are more statements than questions.

Fantastic gentleman. Once again much appreciated viewpoints. Several thoughts/ comments... of course I love her, my mistake for the omission but I did say i posted "during" the deposition ok!! Do I think she loves me? Yes I do..after 2 years I can honestly say yes. I know money probably has some influence..when doesn't it? Does she screw around..no I don't think she does and I have never had any suspicion that she has....now is that a big assumption? No kiks? Yes I suppose it is given what and where we are discussing right? Can I be wrong, sure , again I'm lawyer..my livelihood is based on things happing that are not supposed to happen .!!! And you're right ...lawyers are a dime a dozen here..not sure what that means but yes my $300,000 AI does not go as far these days..hel_l I can't even afford the house I grew up in ...what difference does that make? When I meet her she didn't even know what a lawyer was , I'm still not so sure she does!! I can say that I can only afford to retire outside the USA and I'll just have to hope that my 10% return will be enough to live on. .It certainly aint enough here!!! .. Do I trust her of course or I would not be thinking of marrying her. Do I need a PI? I don't know, maybe a thought for another thread. Anyway, to close the evening here on the left coast I appreciate the varying viewpoints and opinions raised and isn't that what this forum is for? Thank you much gentleman.

I love it! Just mention old/young or farang/Thai relationships on this forum and watch the fun begin. A few things you can count on: a few j..koffs dissing all Thai women, Maigo defending all things Thai, a decent amount of pretty funny quips, and somewhere (maybe) a little bit of good advice to the original poster. Oh yeah, and at least one member with their head in their azz! :o