Budget Airlines Not Worth It!

bikerlou47

Some of you have chosen to call me names and make a joke out of my original thread,

But as the news of a few hours ago shows these budget airlines can be dangerous to your health, they will do everything in their power to make their profit.

Like trying to land in dangerous conditions instead of turning back or staying in the air a little longer but these pilots are forced ny the airlines to conserve on fuel and thus they end up taking chances.

So I am happy for you guys that have had "luck" with AirAsia and other budget airlines, I was simply relaying my experiece.

Oh and by the way I checked the fine print AirAsia closes the counter 45 minutes before flight time I would have been made it on time if it were not for an accident near the airport and yes the I was 5 minutes late and the other two probably were about 7 minutes late.

So good luck to you guys flying the budget airlines and hopefully you wont have an experience like those poor souls had in Phuket today.

Any airlines can crash but I'll stick to the bigger carriers where I believe the chances are greater I will arrive alive!

Edited by bikerlou47

Don’t you think your timing is inappropriate and insensitive? :o

Orient Thai has one of the worst reputations in the airline industry, regarding management practices and maintenance. They also have very old planes and inexperienced crew.

Air Asia actually has a pretty good reputation. And the pilots that fly for them are generally pretty good.

Some of you have chosen to call me names and make a joke out of my original thread,

But as the news of a few hours ago shows these budget airlines can be dangerous to your health, they will do everything in their power to make their profit.

Like trying to land in dangerous conditions instead of turning back or staying in the air a little longer but these pilots are forced ny the airlines to conserve on fuel and thus they end up taking chances.

So I am happy for you guys that have had "luck" with AirAsia and other budget airlines, I was simply relaying my experiece.

Oh and by the way I checked the fine print AirAsia closes the counter 45 minutes before flight time I would have been made it on time if it were not for an accident near the airport and yes the I was 5 minutes late and the other two probably were about 7 minutes late.

So good luck to you guys flying the budget airlines and hopefully you wont have an experience like those poor souls had in Phuket today.

Any airlines can crash but I'll stick to the bigger carriers where I believe the chances are greater I will arrive alive!

your chances are exactly the same in any airline when it comes to accidents like these as it is a combination of a lot of factors. This have nothing to do with price of the tickets. But I am happy for you that you have the choice as does everyone else.