Sexy Naughty Bitchy Tata Young Makes Soundtrack

george

This chick is hilarious, my Thai Fiancee loves her....I got news for you...American pop like this sucks, but, she really is not good at even that. There is something about it that makes it seem like a parody. It is entertaining though :o

Just not too much of it.

I think I'm right in saying that she ditched her old record company, because she wanted to do things like sing in English. Suddenly, she is a threat, as she is telling THEM, what she is going to do.

The phone in I think was a set up to get back at her, because many of my colleagues/friiends like her a lot. (O.K. they had to ask me what "naughty" and "bitchy" meant ....)

But then there is always Louise "Kitty" Gibson, and the ubiquotus Jonas. Never heard of Jonas? He is the blond Swede singing traditional Thai/Issan folk music, and he is huge here, particularly in Issan. Ask your gf about him.

Myabe i am jealous cuz he can speak/talk such good Thai, but Jonas blows :o

Have no problem with the likes of Tata, Britney, Kylie etc. But always feel sorry for the hard working bands who spend years playing in some shithole pub , write thier own material ect , don't get me started on cover bands, who never get far because they don't have a cute ass or nice rack on them .

I see someone is senstive about critism directed towards Celine Dion, after exposing the world to the song from Titanic, i think she is fair game :D

Unfortunetely that is what people want-and pay for.

Ill bet tata hasn't made a decision in her life.

It is what kids nowadays want and pay for, and yes, you're probably right - I bet she's a puppet.

I guess Thailand music industry is finally joining the ranks of Japan and America in the creation of Corporate Pop Idol singers! :o

Give her a year or two and she'll soon discover the true meaning of her name.

Ta ta!*

* That's mild traditional English slang for 'Goodbye' for those of you who may not know.

So then do you Brits still say "Cherioos" when you say goodbye to each other? :D

Heard this track for the first time last night - it was on a friend's (who is a monk) PC. He likes it. I could not stand more than 30 seconds or so - he also has I Believe etc. Agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!