German Arrested For Raping Thai Teen

sriracha john

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geriatrickid>> When you are so uninformed it's better to stay out of the topic...

You really believe 18 is the most common age? Really? :o

18 is an outlier is it not?

I thought it was only 18 in thailand if you were paying for it - getting it for free it was 15?

Whatever - rape is rape.

But as others have said there i more to this than meets the eye - the guy is a creep but why would any girl ant 300THB to go look at the view considering where she was picked up and the time?

geriatrickid>> When you are so uninformed it's better to stay out of the topic...

I thought it was only 18 in thailand if you were paying for it - getting it for free it was 15?

Whatever - rape is rape.

But as others have said there i more to this than meets the eye - the guy is a creep but why would any girl ant 300THB to go look at the view considering where she was picked up and the time?

Umm Tawp, please brush up on your reading comprehension skills and then come back for another taste of woop.

Prak, as you state "Rape is Rape". If the physical contact is not consensual then it is an assault and sometimes rape. In many western nations, a prostitute or woman/man accused of being a prostitute can claim rape when the other party forces sex upon the woman/man. There are even statutes in respect to marital rape. Oh to be a fly on the wall in some of Pattaya's favourite sexpat bars now..............

Whatever - rape is rape.

Umm Tawp, please brush up on your reading comprehension skills and then come back for another taste of woop.

Prak, as you state "Rape is Rape". If the physical contact is not consensual then it is an assault and sometimes rape. In many western nations, a prostitute or woman/man accused of being a prostitute can claim rape when the other party forces sex upon the woman/man. There are even statutes in respect to marital rape. Oh to be a fly on the wall in some of Pattaya's favourite sexpat bars now..............

I bet a pound to a penny the talk in most Pattaya Sexpat Bar's is not of this but if it was i bet there would be more "Hang em high and forget justice" than you hear even on Thaivisa :D

Expats are a funny crowd, none more so than in Thailand and even more so in Pattaya.

Never mind though - Singapore is changing its legal code so I can get a BJ from a woman (consenting) now and not break the law!

Edited by Prakanong

I should get reading comprehension?

Sure, but here is what you typed:

Now, I know what you are thinking, but wait, in Uzebekistan the age of majority is 14 and in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan it's 16, so it's gotta be ok in Thailand. Well, sorry to break the news to you, the age of majority is 18 in most of the world.

To make it clear: YOU ARE WRONG.

If he is guilty, he should be punished accordingly.

What concerns me is that according to the article (please read it carefully) there could be arrest warrants that have already been issued on crimes that have not been committed yet. The dates are messed up and the story is distorted.

"I am half tempted to have my lawyer prepare a statement that all my prospective intimate partners will have to sign in the presence of a Police witness, namely, to state their true age, verified by the Policeman and the fact that they are entering into the consumation of a private act on their own validity and their own free will. Police will get the standard 200 baht adminsitrative fee. :o

A 64 year old Thai man with a 16 year old German girl accused of rape in Germany - any different responses?

*edit*

A registered sex offender 64 year old Thai man with a 16 year old German girl accused of rape in Germany - any different responses?

Edited by sriracha john

Whatever - rape is rape.

Or if they try to wriggle out of the agreed price,. i went with a girl in phuket, agreed price for some work ! 1000 baht, after an hour her aunt knocked on the door and asked me for 3000,.i of course i said sod off, she then threatens to call the police, i paid rather than be embarrased, this is thailand,. we dont know all the circumstances here, this girls mother was probably with her on beach road,.all of you going oh ah are i feel a bit naive as to what happens here,.

A 64 year old Thai man with a 16 year old German girl accused of rape in Germany - any different responses?

*edit*

A registered sex offender 64 year old Thai man with a 16 year old German girl accused of rape in Germany - any different responses?

Not at all, what is most foul, whether it is proven to be rape or not, is the age difference. :o and if proven to be guilty of the offense, he should be punished accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

n12-Child-Sex-tourist.jpg

Hans Peter Geissler (2nd right) was arrested for allegedly propositioning an underage girl outside the Royal Garden Plaza

Pattaya Mail

German man charged with propositioning 15-year-old girl

A German man has been arrested after police received a report that he had propositioned a 15-year-old girl in front of Royal Garden Plaza on Beach Road and offered her 300 baht to come with him to his room.

Police obtained a warrant from Pattaya Provincial Court, and on September 19 he was seen again in front of Royal Garden Plaza, where he was arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station.

He was identified as Hans Peter Geissler, a German citizen who had lived in Pattaya since the end of last year. Geissler said he was a former DJ at a pub in Germany and allegedly that he had traveled to Thailand many times with the purpose of having sex with young girls.

Police have charged him with separating a minor over 15 years of age, but less than 18 years of age, who was willing, from her parents or guardians for obscene acts.

- Pattaya Mail