Need To Buy 30 Inch Hp L3065 Or Samsung Cx305t

StackYa

Hi,

I want to buy one of these 30 inch monitors, I dont like apple monitors, so I really want an HP or Samsung. Anyway, does anyone know where I can find a shop in BKK where they would stock these items?

I want to check for dead pixels before I purchase the unit, if I were to order the item, it gets shipped to me, and I cannot check for dead pixels, so if there are 4 or fewer dead pixels, I would have to live with it. Since the monitor costs around 70k baht, its rather important that I see and check the monitor before buying it.

Anyway, I have done a lot of research, and cant find a shop that has this item in stock. If you know of a shop, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

I live outside of BKK, so walking around would involve a trip to BKK, so I was hoping someone would know of a shop. Yeah I called shop4thai, and they said they could order it for me, but then again, I am stuck with the unit even if it has dead pixels (I cant check it out before I accept it).

If u know of a shop that has it in stock, that would be great.

These are a bit too expensive for stores to just keep them in stock, I would think. Maybe you can go to an official HP dealer or a Samsung brand store and ask about their dead pixel policies there. Some companies have zero dead pixel policies... this HP looks like a very nice monitor... :o

You can get Samsung's up to around 50 inch in IT City in Fortune and Pantip - plus a lot of the major electrical stores in large shopping malls now carry them (TV/monitors). They are gorgeous.

It's not a TV. It's a computer screen, see here:

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/en/en/news...+LC+screen.html

2560x1600 resolution...

Edited by nikster

Maybe Help?? You could email/phone them and ask if they have?

I got my Dell 24" from Zeer Ransit IT

Supot Pradupkul

Dell Corporation Thailand

Empire Towers

Saturn Road

Tel: 02-6707200 Ext. 4105

Toll Free: 1800-006-006 Ext. 4105

Thailand Fax: 02-6700029

Email: [email protected]

Dell 30" UltraSharpTM Widescreen Monitor

As the largest and highest resolution display in Dell's flat panel lineup to date, the Dell 30" UltraSharpTM Widescreen Monitor is optimized for video editing, pre-press editing, 3D modeling, CAD, visualization, digital photography and gamers.

Note: For the best viewing experience, your PC must have a dual-link DVI-D graphics card that supports 2560 x 1600 resolution.

http://' target="_blank">

I have had the 24" HP LCD for more than a year now

Only supplier I found was online via shop4thai (went all round Pantip & Fortune and nobody had any 24"+ PC Monitors)

Had to wait 2-3 weeks for it but it arrived and had no dead pixels etc

Very nice LCD and the swivel feature is really handy for viewing PDFs