Hooters Coming To Bangkok

PvtDick

heh, didn't know we got hooters in switzerland :o

but for you americans out there.. why always be so oversensitive ?

they just said american food and food chains smell.. what's the prob with that ? every kid knows it's not the healthiest food there is really.... ofc you got all the international food over there, that's great i think... so why always take criticism as anti-american propaganda and bs like that ? not really a terrorist like attack to your country if someone thinks your food sucks.

my 2 cents,

sleir.

ps : swiss food is mostly unhealthy too... so is german.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, Tornie you are not a US citizen. I wonder what gave it away.

I will agree the food at Hooters is not to die for and while in Thailand I would not visit the place my self nor do I visit in the USA.

Unhealthy well I guess that depends on what you eat and how much you eat now isn't it. Unhealthy is just an opinion and up to the individual involved.

Lay off the "American Crap" bashing you <deleted>. You SOB's think no one reads this outside wherever the ###### you are. Why can't you just give an opinion without casting disparaging remarks about the Nation a particular person, place or thing originates.

Holy shit. some of you people on these forums make me sick.

This dingbat PM'd me this, I gave him a nice reply :o

Ha ha, American fast food sucks so bad! That's why there are McDonalds in every city in every country on earth, and they always sell the <deleted> out of those sucky burgers wherever they go on sale. Yeah, the people of the world really think American fast food sucks!

PvtDick Posted on Thu 2004-08-19, 09:57:24

Ha ha, American fast food sucks so bad! That's why there are McDonalds in every city in every country on earth, and they always sell the <deleted> out of those sucky burgers wherever they go on sale. Yeah, the people of the world really think American fast food sucks!

If it sucks so bad, then why do they have one in every city/country and yet the people are still eating McDonalds? Make's you wanna think don't it?

Food is food, if it keeps you from being hungry, then why not eat it. If u dont like it, then dont order it. No matter how bad the food might be to u, but it is still up and running in business.

Macdonald's should really get rid of that silly Ronald Macdonald , and replace him with a hot looking Woman clown, and have sexy clown waitresses! :D Of course, then it wouldn't be so "Family Friendly"... But I'd be there eating the food...Dispite the fact that I used to work in one when I was a teenager, and after knowing what goes on there, never ate at Macdonalds very much again! :o

Best burger I have ever eaten - no lies - was from a burger stall outside Karon Center in Phuket. Enormous, thick, tastey burger with everything on it and a big sesame seeded bun! All for 60 baht! Come back dear burger lady, I miss you!! (OK, I miss your burgers, but you were very nice too).

For a 'chain' serving burgers, I doubt that you can beat Fuddruckers.

Thick burgers, all the trimmings, makes a proper meal. Not like these McD and BK thin slices that they try and pass off as hamburgers. The citizens of Hamburg must be asleep - they should sue the pants off these crappy chains that sell paper thin patties as being 'hamburgers'.

... Macdonald's should really get rid of that silly Ronald Macdonald , and replace him with a hot looking Woman clown, and have sexy clown waitresses! :o

I like your thinking,

.. Yeah, I'll have a No.2 McTitties, ... you want those super-sized .... yeah I guess ...

homer(confused).gif

• 10 months later...

Ressurecting this long dead thread....

It's been almost a year later an no one here has talked about Hooters!

The Branches in Thailand should have opened up by now...

Anyone been to the the one in Bangkok yet?

If so, how is it?

Inquireing minds want to know!

:o

I am with you on that,,what they really need is more BURGER KINGS, ###### hard to find here in Thailand,,I got to drive 400 KM. to find one. But I guess that we are still lucky tho,as i never see a place that sells that shit that Brits call FOOD. :D

:o

Why slag off British food when the last two posters knocking your swill were Aussies? :D

However, I do agree with them. Spent three months in the US and the workmanship as far as burgers go in fast food joints (not that I spent all my time in fast food joints) was dire. Never a fresh bun or salads. Best meal I had in my time there was a hot dog in downtown LA. Las Vegas wasn't bad I spose, although they make sure you're happy with the food so that you blow your money on the tables. :D

I have been using "Hooters" Bar and Rest.at the top end of See-Nak Road (just before the Bam Pu turn off) for over a year now.

Very much a Thai place,but good food,so-so music,Full A/con and mai peng and oper til..... :D

Used to be called "My Home".....(ie.that was the name of....)

I was almost raving about this place a year ago but with the passing of time....nope... :D

Checked it out a couple of weeks ago and was looking forward to a not 2 bad keo wan and a jug of Heine.... :o Gone way down hill........You could just about have brought your old maiden aunt to it in the past qwhen it was called "My Home"...but fraid it now appears to be just another knocking shop.....back to KFC...