The Secret

R123

It is now over two years since I stopped smoking.

I also stopped drinking alcohol at the same time.

I am "cured" without doubt.

And I know not one single cigerette nor a puff of one will or must go to my lips again.

Sure I keep cigerettes at home so if anyone who smokes visits they can go outside on the balcony for a smoke.

I am not scared of cigerettes and any craving I can dismiss easily.

Previously I was a heavy smoker for decades, but by my simple method I have stopped and will not resume.

Someone likened giving up smoking to the loss of a close friend/relative, one grieves them going which can be continuous but at least in this life they will not be back, so accept that and move on.

A lot of these forums contain people who are on ego trips or full of themselves because they stopped; well hopefully that is not me.

Also whilst I do not want to be controversial a lot of nonsence in these forums about patches, hypnotism, drugs, etc etc and it my view using one or more of these methods is going from one addiction or dependency to another and also many deceivers trying to prey on the weakness of smokers and exploit them.

I give you the secret for free and out of shared humanity and it is so simple.

Lets' face it no one in their right mind will smoke these days, it is a filthy habit and so selfish as it not only damages the smoker but those around him/her.

Smoking is a weakness and is for losers.

Do not be one of them.

So, what is the secret?

Simple but totally effective.

If you can give an honest and truthful affirmative answer to the following question, you will be cured, and permanently.

I promise you.

And if I can stop just one person from their addiction then thats marvellous and remember one can apply this to any addiction.

The question:

'Is it correct that I, and not nicotine, control my body and my life?'

If you answer truthfully and honestly yes(correct), then you will never smoke another cigerette or have the addiction ever again.

Trust me.

It worked for me and it will surely work fo you.

Have a good day!

:o

Edited by R123

John: only have to answer the question affirmatively and truthfully once, and you are cured.

Plus: if your honest answer is no then so be it; continue poisoning yourself.

Its' your life, but don't you want to be in control of it?

take care,

Edited by R123

It is now over two years since I stopped smoking.

I also stopped drinking alcohol at the same time.

I am "cured" without doubt.

And I know not one single cigerette nor a puff of one will or must go to my lips again.

Sure I keep cigerettes at home so if anyone who smokes visits they can go outside on the balcony for a smoke.

I am not scared of cigerettes and any craving I can dismiss easily.

Previously I was a heavy smoker for decades, but by my simple method I have stopped and will not resume.

Someone likened giving up smoking to the loss of a close friend/relative, one grieves them going which can be continuous but at least in this life they will not be back, so accept that and move on.

A lot of these forums contain people who are on ego trips or full of themselves because they stopped; well hopefully that is not me.

Also whilst I do not want to be controversial a lot of nonsence in these forums about patches, hypnotism, drugs, etc etc and it my view using one or more of these methods is going from one addiction or dependency to another and also many deceivers trying to prey on the weakness of smokers and exploit them.

I give you the secret for free and out of shared humanity and it is so simple.

Lets' face it no one in their right mind will smoke these days, it is a filthy habit and so selfish as it not only damages the smoker but those around him/her.

Smoking is a weakness and is for losers.

Do not be one of them.

So, what is the secret?

Simple but totally effective.

If you can give an honest and truthful affirmative answer to the following question, you will be cured, and permanently.

I promise you.

And if I can stop just one person from their addiction then thats marvellous and remember one can apply this to any addiction.

The question:

'Is it correct that I, and not nicotine, control my body and my life?'

If you answer truthfully and honestly yes(correct), then you will never smoke another cigerette or have the addiction ever again.

Trust me.

It worked for me and it will surely work fo you.

Have a good day!

Unfortunatly most do not have your willpower, well done,.and that is the key word here,most smokers have at one time or another tried to give up,.but unfortunatly the nicotine takes hold ,only willpower will help give up, and most dont have it,.it must be awful being addicted to anything,.the governments and tobacco manufacturers have a lot to answer for and obviously have no conscience,.my own uncle had been told to give up and his mother and sister both died of lung cancer,.he is still smoking 40-50 a day,.

• 3 months later...